Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
依旧,没有小米8 se的twrp ,不知道是忘了发布,还是没有这个机型,没法编译

希望好心人,将在这段话翻译成英语

Reactions: Ahaba
[QUOTE = "tankeji, post: 442790, member: 171230"] 依旧, 没有 小米 8 se tw twrp, 不 没有 这个 了 发布, 还是 没有 这个 机型, 没法 编译

好心人 好心人, 将 在 这段 话 翻译 英语 / [/ QUOTE]
W What's that ?? Jokers ??

Thank God it's not only me :) I've been waiting for this answer in order to flash or not this version.Hope someone answers you.

I can answer for you : don't do it. this is totally affecting my TWRP Backup and can't even boot on a previous miui 10 beta/stable rom. i can"t boot my phone now. i have to boot manually on TWRP and maybe try a factory reset on the last version (beta 8.9.6).. i will give you more informations later if you write me in PM.

I tried to keep the data on twrp, format only system/cache/davlik-cache and restore a previous system version, don"t work also..
stuck on MI booting logo.

i Have a Mi Mix2 256go global unlocked and know how to use twrp/root/xposed etc.
I came from the xiaomi.eu 8.8.30 miui 10 beta who everything was working fine.

i tried with the lastest version of 9.8.6 from this morning (8 september 2018)

Reactions: Bunbury
I can answer for you : don't do it. this is totally affecting my TWRP Backup and can't even boot on a previous miui 10 beta/stable rom. i can"t boot my phone now. i have to boot manually on TWRP and maybe try a factory reset on the last version (beta 8.9.6).. i will give you more informations later if you write me in PM.

I tried to keep the data on twrp, format only system/cache/davlik-cache and restore a previous system version, don"t work also..
stuck on MI booting logo.

i Have a Mi Mix2 256go global unlocked and know how to use twrp/root/xposed etc.
I came from the xiaomi.eu 8.8.30 miui 10 beta who everything was working fine.

i tried with the lastest version of 9.8.6 from this morning (8 september 2018)

Thanks a lot. I won't flash this version in my Whyred then.
Having that folder "firmware-update" in the zip file gave me the creeps. My Whyred is ARB free and I want to keep it that way.

8.9.6. Redmi note 3 pro.
1) Many items are not translated into Russian.
2) There is no sub-identification to wi-fi.
3) The locked screen does not work swype down with the menu
The best version in this respect: 8.4.26

I have some weird problem with Gmail app. If I go to "sent" emails, all point out to "me". I tried app in vanilla android and there is no problem like this, only in Miui.

Does this rom work fine on Mi 6X? Are there anyone who installed it? I need some helps cuz I'm using the 8.8.30 version and it's so bad. o_Oo_Oo_O

Does this rom work fine on Mi 6X? Are there anyone who installed it? I need some helps cuz I'm using the 8.8.30 version and it's so bad. o_Oo_Oo_O

Hola, he actualizado mi nota de redmi 4x a 8.9.6 v2, he abierto la cámara y funciona a cámara lenta que anteriormente estaba cerrada en 8.9.6 v1, los videos a 60 fps están grabados pero cuando se reproducen van a cámara rápida, luego he instalado magisk 7.1 y la cámara no funciona está cerrada. Gracias por tu trabajo

tried to get back to 8.8.30. ROM started and worked, but SMS problem remains. Even flashing this zip on top does not work.
Will try now to download and flash the new 8.9.6.

New 8.9.6 seems to work now even with SMS-app. Thanks.

People can help on topics, battery, boot issues, phone smoothnessetc but not from vapor complaints, i.e. what does it mean 'so bad' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.