Status
Not open for further replies.
Here?
6f9bfd4cc06fbf802f365ca8f914ca6f.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk
Here?
70deb96af05dace6b337a6ebb649bacd.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

How can I update my 8.8.6 to 8.8.9? the updater shows that the latest update is installed? I downloaded the file and tried updating from updater it just reboots the device and changes nothing.

How can I update my 8.8.6 to 8.8.9? the updater shows that the latest update is installed? I downloaded the file and tried updating from updater it just reboots the device and changes nothing.
Clear updater app data, does it improve then ?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

On Mi5s face and fingerprint unlocks are working very slow in comparison with previous version. On 8.8.30 face unlock worked every time immediately and without unrecognizes.

Reactions: sarinna
My fingerprint don't work , I can't find in the settings, my phone is redmi pro.

Last edited:
What phone do you have ?
On mines, it goes opposite.

Mi Mix 1

I restarted the phone several times, did a factory reset...nothing helped. It feels like a 3200mAh phone -.- but thats not the only thing that bugs me. I miss my mediaplayer cd artwork on lockscreen. Theres just a small pop-up which looks ridiculous.

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Everything is written in thread # 1 !!!!!

Mi Mix 1

I restarted the phone several times, did a factory reset...nothing helped. It feels like a 3200mAh phone -.- but thats not the only thing that bugs me. I miss my mediaplayer cd artwork on lockscreen. Theres just a small pop-up which looks ridiculous.
Could you post battery stats that we can see your hits ? Probably t mother mi 1 owners could comment.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Everything is written in thread # 1 !!!!!
How do I install twrp? Do you have link?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

1.Gestures are freezing
2.Proximity sensor is not working, on whatsapp phone gets locked when listening to voice messages
3. Battery consumption is bad

Did not work. I don't want to do fresh install, I just want dirty flash. Is that possible with TWRP?
Yes, download zip, boot in twrp and flash. If fact updater toggles also twrp.
Let us know thé outcome on your side, should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.