9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All roms are non rooted right ? (i hope) cause i don't want to root lol, i want to plays Pokemon go :p
But no problem with GPS Pokemon go and Unlocked Bootloader ?

CHANGELOG

System UI
New - Added option for compact toggles layout
New - Added support for more apps in AOD screen (AMOLED devices)
New - Added clock style for AOD screen (AMOLED devices)
Optimization - WhatsApp status not fitted perfectly both in notch and without notch
Optimization - The status icon is different between lock screen and home screen

Brightness
Optimization - Auto-brightness not working well

Launcher
New - Option for double tap to lock the screen

Volume
Optimization - Added more volume steps

System
Optimization - Enable system apps disable option for some apps

Email
Fix - Fixed Email Widget

DELAYED DEVICES:
HMNote3SE, HMNote6Pro, POCOF1, MI8LITE, MI8Explorer, MINote3
Delayed until when?

MI 8 se
So, does the reupload work with 1102 or I have to go to 1227?
(And if I have to go to 1227 can i do it through 1102 recovery)

Mi Max (hydrogen), super clean install (after total format) - System UI Error just in the first boot. Can not do anything.
Dirty install on last roms as 8.12.13, 8.12.20, 8.12.27 - reboot and just a black screen. That is all. No icons - nothing.
Mate, i test all these roms, also the actual one. All these roms are running well, so far. But after excessive testing i must say that the 8.12.6 v2 rom run much more perfect than all the others. No failures, very good battery life, no glitches or lags and very fast. As well these version is very good on wifi. The detection for wifi channels ist fast. The only thing i must say : With the official TWRP i have no luck, i use a modified version. (posted i an older thread) So try this. Hope you have luck..

Did you flash this update?I've got black screen,no System UI.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
Yes. I install on Mi Max - Hydrogen 9.1.3 Xiaomi.eu and work fine. Black/Blue screen i have on RN4X.
Maybe You have Helium? MI Max Pro(64GB)?

Reactions: albertkuba
I tried flashing twice, but it gave error 7 in the TWRP (v-14). After reading a tutorial, I replaced the updater-script file by the one from the previous rom (8.12.27): META-INF/com/google/android. Than I flashed and now it's working okay. (Mi Mix 2s).
Update twrp

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes. I install on Mi Max - Hydrogen 9.1.3 Xiaomi.eu and work fine. Black/Blue screen i have on RN4X.
Maybe You have Helium? MI Max Pro(64GB)?
No way it's Hydrogen but the Xiaomi.eu team is already working on the issue(can't explain how works for you),thanks for replying!

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

MIMAX (hydrogen, helium) and MINote4X (mido) probably have an issue because of our mod that gives you face unlock on Android 7.0.
We are working on it.

HMPro (omega) and HMNote4 (nikel) audio issue fixed and ROM will be reuploaded.
Thank you, will wait for fixed rom

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reuploaded Mi8SE work. Need to use miflash, install twrp again
For Mi8SE user, by using weekly roms, then you're accepted to facing some problem, just remember to backup every thing, every week
If you dont want to, switch to stable
If rom stuck in fastboot or cant boot, it's xiaomi.eu issue, if twrp gone, it twrp issue because twrp not support officially for our device

This.

If you blindly install a beta update - a major version change even(8>9) - without even checking the release thread and backing up your data you really can't be helped. We're beta testers....the fact that most weekly releases work as a daily driver doesn't change that. If xiaomi.eu wouldn't release those updates there would be no bugfixes.

In spite of earlier messages, my Redmi Note4x (Mido) updated to 9.1.3 without any problem and is working fine.

Did you check if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working again ? Or still the old MIUI 10 blackscreen bug upon launch ?

Last edited:
Then you are just too lazy to see changes.. its your problem..
If u are able to show me a screen capture where appears the new Always On settings, I will believe you.

I have the same that a month ago
Just a clock in 3 positions and time programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.