9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Mi Pad 4 and I'm excited to try this out! One question, since the last device I installed a ROM on was a Galaxy Tab Pro: on this device, is installing xiaomi.eu rom via the guide enough to wipe out any potential malware the seller put on it? It arrived with an unlocked bootloader and a seemingly stock ROM with Google stuff and an English keyboard (with ads!) pre-installed.

Another question: The ROM is about 1.4GB, but the system storage on this tablet is 9.32GB. What's the other 8GB doing?

Last edited:
Official Miui its not Eol, eol is only in xiaomi.eu roms, reason problem with patch and no time to fix.
Official Miui Global and China are continue, They dont end of support this phones.
Only Xiaomi.eu.

Well, Xiaomi has released a large number of different devices in the last year or so.

Understandable from a marketing perspective I suppose, but it creates an enormous amount of extra work for the software developers, and probably results in a much earlier EOL than would be motivated only from hardware obsolescence.

But, Xiaomi is "fun", and I haven't noticed any other mobile phones more interesting . . .

Really disappointing about the dropped support. 2 years for the Note 4 isn't that long as one of the advantages of xiaomi is the long support for miui updates. Also the Note 3 was only just dropped and that's a year older.

Reactions: jc rey and tan77
I also managed to flash the 9.1.3 rom on my mi 8SE. Not with the 1227 twrp, but with the 1217 twrp. I followed all recommandations, wiped everything, I put out the cable before rebooting but with 1227 twrp I can not boot in twrp again. Luckily I could flash 1217 twrp again and with this twrp I could install the 9.1.3 rom.
By the way, I don't regard moving from the 8.12.20 rom to 8.12.27 or 9.1.3 as a major system update.

One "solution" has been given some pages ago. check back.

Really disappointing about the dropped support. 2 years for the Note 4 isn't that long as one of the advantages of xiaomi is the long support for miui updates. Also the Note 3 was only just dropped and that's a year older.
Sure, and that's why those devices still get official releases. We dropped support, but we're a custom ROM.

Reactions: cobben
Is there any news regarding Mido and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* not working?

Really disappointing about the dropped support. 2 years for the Note 4 isn't that long as one of the advantages of xiaomi is the long support for miui updates. Also the Note 3 was only just dropped and that's a year older
Im very disappointing too for redmi note 4 (mido)
Searching for flash ressurection remix....if anyone flash it please pm me

For a company like xiaomi how hard is to pay some developers to fix updates for EOL devices?
Just wondering....because if you can't maybe we can with a donate or something....
You just don't want to!!!You force us to buy new devices....but we can't all....
May the force be with you

Is there any news regarding Mido and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* not working?
Why would *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work? Isn't it intended for devices with Camera2 API?

For a company like xiaomi how hard is to pay some developers to fix updates for EOL devices?
Just wondering....because if you can't maybe we can with a donate or something....
You just don't want to!!!You force us to buy new devices....but we can't all....
May the force be with you
What are you mumbling about? Xiaomi to pay us? Why would they pay for a custom ROM?
No body forces you to buy anything, go flash a Global ROM if you want to stay up-to-date.

Reactions: bigmandanoz
Why would *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work? Isn't it intended for devices with Camera2 API?

What are you mumbling about? Xiaomi to pay us? Why would they pay for a custom ROM?
No body forces you to buy anything, go flash a Global ROM if you want to stay up-to-date.
Ok....why are you EOL this devices? explain to us

For My MIX 3 forbidden city what do you suggest please ? which rom ? Stable or this one (the latest) ?

You just put EOL AND THATS IT!Give us few roms and then die NO SUDDENLY DIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.