MIUI 10.3 9.1.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastercut

Members
Sep 23, 2017
In Mix3 there's a bug in the pin box number , now is very small, doesn't effect anything but previous release was perfect

Mikowhy

Members
Dec 21, 2018
Hide notch is back, but not like I would like.

Now, when the option is activated, the notch is blacked, but the notification bar is down. The notification icons are not in the black area. We lose space on screen.

Ahaba

Members
Jan 7, 2012
On Mi Note 3, update ok, except again root access with Magisk 18.0, I cannot edit files in root like hosts file. How can I get full free access?

pjgoncalves

Members
Jun 10, 2014
Trying to open the themes app and I'm receiving the message: "Themes aren't supported in your region".

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

crisagatie

Members
May 31, 2016
What's the point of hiding notch when notifications are hidden behind the clock just as before? Such a monumental stupidity from China MIUI team, unbelievable...

amv869

Members
Nov 30, 2018
after updating the phone, several hours later it told me to update (to the same version). Now it's telling me the same thing!

D

Deleted member 181397

Mi 8 run perfectly. No problems found. Thanks eu developers. However, I have one suggestion. Can lock screen page also have double tap lock screen function?

dre89

Members
Nov 11, 2018
Mi 8 run perfectly. No problems found. Thanks eu developers. However, I have one suggestion. Can lock screen page also have double tap lock screen function?
That would be great. I mentioned it in the last version thread but without any reaction.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

xonmultimedia

Members
May 21, 2013
Anybody know whats going on when I try to flash 1227 and recovery will not start? it will not start after reboot command in fastboot or when I hold the volume button op.

The system will start but just twrp won't

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hide notch is back, but not like I would like.

Now, when the option is activated, the notch is blacked, but the notification bar is down. The notification icons are not in the black area. We lose space on screen.
Yep, but you should complain in the official MIUI forums. Nothing we can do about it.

What's the point of hiding notch when notifications are hidden behind the clock just as before? Such a monumental stupidity from China MIUI team, unbelievable...
Yep... not an impressive implementation of the feature.

Su mi note 2, display OLED, né tema scuro né Always on display.....
There won't be Always on display for Mi Note 2. Xiaomi's decision. And write in English next time.

Trying to open the themes app and I'm receiving the message: "Themes aren't supported in your region".
Uninstall updates for Themes app, and don't update system apps while using custom ROMs.

That would be great. I mentioned it in the last version thread but without any reaction.
Good suggestion. Will be considered.

r0cc0

Members
Feb 24, 2017
Mi Max 3 - Stock theme no mod

Continue the problems with the notifications icons such as app
Playstore
mifit

I do not understand why The MIUI is lost in this nonsense, Any notification style you use Android or MIUI, If you use app icons or not, there's always some problem with the notification icons.

Last edited:
Reactions: MartiuiM
Status
Not open for further replies.