Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When opening the updater application, when clicking on download update I get an error "no updates available" after many attempts, the download but when restarting in recovery does not install it. I'm in version 9.1.3

RN5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-12-14-37-53.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-12-14-37-53.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 318
System launcher crashes on HM5 Rosy

Kindly reply to below inquiries:

1- Does the finger print work on this build?
or we should flash several builds upon each other in order to make FP work?
2- How about the equalizer, do you have to turn it on several times to make it work?

Thank you.

I am not able to update from 9.1.3 to 9.1.10. When I click to the update button it shows up, that I have already installed the newest version. I am on MI8 an I correctly get the message, that there is a new version including changes. Any suggestions?

I am not able to update from 9.1.3 to 9.1.10. When I click to the update button it shows up, that I have already installed the newest version. I am on MI8 an I correctly get the message, that there is a new version including changes. Any suggestions?

It happened to me too...i just downloaded it on computer and transferred it on phone.....restart to TWRP and install from the downloaded file, or from the update page in settings.

At the moment everything seems to work fine on my MI 8 SE. Thanks devs!

Which Magiks version do you use? I currently use 16.6. Is another version working?

hi
mi8 se not work after the update only turn on in fastboot mode i can´t reinstall twrp and nothing.... i need help... i try to reinstall all the twrp fpr mi 8se and nothin after the fastboot boot twrp.img the adb tell me
bootiing....
FAILED (remote: failed to load

Reactions: panblock
This last releases are full of Google ads and more, how can I disable this, even root access is not complete. Please help.

hi
i unlocked bootloader now and install twrp recovery
do i factory reset to install the rom on mi 8 lite or just wipe data??

hi
mi8 se not work after the update only turn on in fastboot mode i can´t reinstall twrp and nothing.... i need help... i try to reinstall all the twrp fpr mi 8se and nothin after the fastboot boot twrp.img the adb tell me
bootiing....
FAILED (remote: failed to load

I had this problem today and took me a while to solve it. Check "Device manager" in your computer. Do you have a "?" next to ADB devices? Delete the device with the "?" and keep the other. Then you can sideload the 1227 TWRP normally

Reactions: borja90
hello, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* dont work on mi max 3 Fc all used added lines to build.prop etc nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.