[9.1.17] Mix2 - Exchange global address book

francho

Members
Mar 20, 2016
Hi,

Before 9.1.11 when I search in contacts can see results from contacts and after some seconds, I see the exchange global address book contacts. Since 9.1.11, contacts don't find at exchange GAB. I can't provide any dump, because no error are showed.

I'm using native email app.

Best regards

Enviado desde mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Make sure that in dialer contact settings show all contact groups. And contacts is synced for email app. I'm using another mail app but this way shows exchange contact while seraching in dialer .

Make sure that in dialer contact settings show all contact groups. And contacts is synced for email app. I'm using another mail app but this way shows exchange contact while seraching in dialer .
I'm not saying my exchange contacts, I say exchange Global Address Book, is not the same. GAB is the company directory. Before 9.1.11 when I search for a name on contacts apps, first appears my contacts results, including my exchange contacts, and after 1 or 2 seconds, appears a new section on search results with GAB results.

I know the difference and i wanted the say the same thing, maybe didnt write detailed. So with the setting i mentoined GAB search brings company workers when i type. Maybe helps you.

I know the difference and i wanted the say the same thing, maybe didnt write detailed. So with the setting i mentoined GAB search brings company workers when i type. Maybe helps you.
I've checked both parameters and are ok, also I've tried to reconfigure exchange account,but anything works. Before 9.1.11 this works ok

Ok, if you wish you can try aquamail app i use it and works ok with GAB search. Freezed miui mail app with titanium backup.

Reactions: francho
Ok, if you wish you can try aquamail app i use it and works ok with GAB search. Freezed miui mail app with titanium backup.
It's ok, with aqua mail I can find GAB contacts from contact dialer again. But I thing there is a bug in native email app.

Mail.aplk is a system app, is not possible no install older versions without root.