Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Mi Max 3 upgraded to Pie, I can't install Magisk anymore. Using TWRP v3.2.3-4 and Magisk installed successfully. However, upon reboot, Magisk isn't installed hence no root access.

Can anyone please tell me the right procedure to root Mi Max 3 with Pie properly?

Using stable version is so boring. Updating to weekly ROM is so exciting.

Thank you team for making amazing ROMs for us.
You need to patch your boot.img manually then flash it to your device via fastboot , you can try also installing it via twrp, install then install image ..

What is your current version? If your on a Beta build you can dirty flash. If your on Global Stable then clean flash with Format Data.
Thank you for the answer, yes im on beta build, the author's early version of this rom before this is what im currently on. Will install this later. Thank you.

Mi8 dirty updated and working fine.

New Face id must to be added. Previously Face id disappeared.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Eol os end of life significa niente più aggiornamenti ....
Anti rollback significa che tu canti installa una versione precedente del rom ir finirai con un mattone ... Ma le ROM .eu non hanno quell'ARB quelle normali

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
Grazie

I have a question is there a face unlock for app lock on pocophone f1?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Demo Video
An incorrigible bug?
Since version 8/12/13 (maybe earlier), a bug with a camera has appeared, it did not open by double-clicking on the power button. Updated until December 8, 20, December 8, 27, 9.1.3, 9.1.10, 9.1.17 BAG NOT FIXED, REALLY REMEMBER THE CAMERA AT ALL IMPOSSIBLE?(rosy)

It still work in latest version with my device: mix 2s.

So I suggest you should try the following:
1. Clean flash - format all and reinstall everything, some time it solves my incomprehensible bugs of EU MIUI (we did too many dirty flash and weird problems may appear here and there)

2. Just ignore this, there're too many ways to open a camera.

If I were you I would try the first one first.

MI6: Bluetooth problem with the car. Since last version. If I connect to the car the phone call the own phone number. I must interrupt this process then I can use the phone for music and calling.

MIPAD 4 .
when you turn off or restart the tablet and the wifi you have it active when you turn on the tablet again the wifi appears off and you have to activate it again

Mise a jour installer avec succès miui weather crash impossible de se connecter à internet tout le le reste c'est propre merci

Hi all.
First congrats on the amazing job done with this ROM.
If anyone can help me where do i find the face unlock app on Mi Mix 3? Does it have 3D face unlock?
Thx in advance

Weather does not crash anymore but still does not work properly. If I open the widget, the weather should refresh like a thousand other weather apps only with XIAOMI is not possible. The best thing would be if you remove this app, it will never run properly. One update after the other and nothing works as it should. That's pretty frustrating. This has nothing to do with quality.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-05-17-22-19-605_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-01-05-17-22-19-605_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: pittrich67
Weather does not crash anymore but still does not work properly. If I open the widget, the weather should refresh like a thousand other weather apps only with XIAOMI is not possible. The best thing would be if you remove this app, it will never run properly. One update after the other and nothing works as it should. That's pretty frustrating. This has nothing to do with quality.
Xiaomi's weather servers are unstable, that's just how it is.

Reactions: Metello
why you dont use other widgets? there much in playstore...

Reactions: muharrem1961
How double tap to sleep works? I have double tap to lockscreen too, the miui do the same thing at same time?
Double tap to lock is for when the screen is unlocked and available from Settings>Home Screen & Recents. Double tap to sleep is for when your in lock screen. Its available from Settings>Lock Screen & Password>Advanced Settings. I think this directories explains your query.

Reactions: panblock
Hi all.
First congrats on the amazing job done with this ROM.
If anyone can help me where do i find the face unlock app on Mi Mix 3? Does it have 3D face unlock?
Thx in advance
No, it doesn't has 3D unlock. Its a feature only present on Mi 8 EE and Mi 8 Pro

Reactions: Metello
Status
Not open for further replies.