Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather does not crash anymore but still does not work properly. If I open the widget, the weather should refresh like a thousand other weather apps only with XIAOMI is not possible. The best thing would be if you remove this app, it will never run properly. One update after the other and nothing works as it should. That's pretty frustrating. This has nothing to do with quality.
I have the same problem.
What bothers me but rather, is the fact of the really thin database!
It varies from ROM to ROM. MIUIpro, the Global Beta or the Global Stable offer different cities than xiaomi.eu. The weather provider, Accuweather, is always the same.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: toni violi
Double tap to lock is for when the screen is unlocked and available from Settings>Home Screen & Recents. Double tap to sleep is for when your in lock screen. Its available from Settings>Lock Screen & Password>Advanced Settings. I think this directories explains your query.

So, one lock's inside "desktop" and another one in lock screen

MI6: Bluetooth problem with the car. Since last version. If I connect to the car the phone call the own phone number. I must interrupt this process then I can use the phone for music and calling.

With miui 10 i had car bluetooth problem too. For example ; listen to music no problem. Then make a phone call. Finish call. Music continues to play but it cracks and plasy slower than normal. You have to close an open bluetooth again to solve this. I think must report to xiaomi.

So, one lock's inside "desktop" and another one in lock screen
Yeah just that. Double tap to sleep may not work if you have a theme that has a dynamic animation and a tap action for this. As that will take over the tap action of double tap to sleep. I noticed this on my mi 6x hatsune miku theme :emoji_heart_eyes:

Reactions: LinkinParkBoy
Good evening.
I've notice one litle thing in Mi MIX 3
In the native app of the camera and when I activate AI I do not see any info that the scenery is optimized for whatever that its being photographed (text, blue sky, portrait, food etc).
Should not been shown up? Is it really like this or is it a bug?

Thx

I have the same problem.
What bothers me but rather, is the fact of the really thin database!
It varies from ROM to ROM. MIUIpro, the Global Beta or the Global Stable offer different cities than xiaomi.eu. The weather provider, Accuweather, is always the same.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Oui effectivement c'est très frustrant car cet météo et génial si elle fonctionne

Hello. Using on Mi Mix 3. Found little bug.
Actions: On lockscreen: double tap to sleep -> double tap to wake -> swipe up to unlock(to enter graph key)
Result: Phone goes back to sleep mode

the rom is perfect and fast, just consume a bit too much battery (I'm 90% with 25 minutes of screen) .. only me? .. redmi 5 plus

Casting videos on a Samsung TV is not working. I can see pictures, but the videos I can't. I am talking about videos shot with the camera from the phone. 4k 60fps h265 or 1080p 60fps h265. I didn't try any other format yet.

Adaway dont work for me, after update. Mimax2.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/su/bin/su": error=30, Read-only file system
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Remounter.findMountPointRecursive(Remounter.java:145)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Remounter.remount(Remounter.java:117)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Toolbox.remount(Toolbox.java:704)
at org.adaway.util.ApplyUtils.copyHostsFile(ApplyUtils.java:157)
at org.adaway.model.hostsinstall.HostsInstallModel.copyNewHostsFile(HostsInstallModel.java:449)
at org.adaway.model.hostsinstall.HostsInstallModel.applyHostsFile(HostsInstallModel.java:357)
at org.adaway.ui.home.HostsInstallViewModel.lambda$update$2(HostsInstallViewModel.java:123)
at org.adaway.ui.home.-$$Lambda$HostsInstallViewModel$hr_O0jGNR8I8qQyGthIQYups81s.run(lambda)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/su/bin/su": error=30, Read-only file system
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:983)
at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:691)
at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:524)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.util.Utils.runWithEnv(Utils.java:99)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:122)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Shell.startRootShell(Shell.java:54)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Shell.startRootShell(Shell.java:63)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Remounter.getMounts(Remounter.java:163)
at org.sufficientlysecure.rootcommands.Remounter.findMountPointRecursive(Remounter.java:136)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=30, Read-only file system
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:133)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:128)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:964)
... 18 more

Poco launcher crash . Dubble tap for lock smarthone is locked complete Menü is locked for lock screen on poco.
If i tap long for lockscreen menu and than tap on more.. launcher crached ever

Status
Not open for further replies.