MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, on mix 3, after upgrading from 9.9.26 to 9.10.10 (no TWRP decryption), is there any way to revert back to 9.9.26 with a dirty flash?
For example I could try via ADB Sideload:

adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_9.9.26_v11-9.zip /storage
adb shell twrp install /storage/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_9.9.26_v11-9.zip

Is it right or could I loose all my data?
Maybe if u have a backup, but if u don't, u need to reflash all over again

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: lcarrieri
Right, and update from me with Mi 8.

I was having some funny issues having dirty flashed, I knew it was a risk. I had things such as the fastboot error, which was solved by flashing the masgisk uninstaller before reflashing masgisk 20.

But also I had a situation where I had massive battery drain, caused by Android system, and I couldn't download anything from the play store. Just sat there pending.

Took the plunge and clean flashed last night. What a difference!! ROM is fast and stable, plus battery life even better!

My only gripe is audio mods. Did anyone get viper working? Just curious.

Else a massive thanks to the devs, but clean flash totally recommended!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Right, and update from me with Mi 8.

I was having some funny issues having dirty flashed, I knew it was a risk. I had things such as the fastboot error, which was solved by flashing the masgisk uninstaller before reflashing masgisk 20.

But also I had a situation where I had massive battery drain, caused by Android system, and I couldn't download anything from the play store. Just sat there pending.

Took the plunge and clean flashed last night. What a difference!! ROM is fast and stable, plus battery life even better!

My only gripe is audio mods. Did anyone get viper working? Just curious.

Else a massive thanks to the devs, but clean flash totally recommended!

unlock sound is android or miui?

@ingbrzy, some older weekly build had working google pay, why it nots working anymore? some reason for that? phone is mi9.
There is some post's about how people got it working, you probably done this but try wipe all the data and cache in the gpay app

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I have a problem with the new ROM on my Mi Mix 2 phone. Since nearly every app gets killed straight away when the screen turns off, I can't use the phone any more to listen to music or track a route by GPS etc. I can only use the phone when the screen is on (except for phonecalls, they don't get disconnected when the screen turns off).
I thererefore want to revert back to the last version 9.9.26, but I am not sure whether this can be done through a dirty install.... How do you assess the risks on this, what experiences do you have in reverting back to a previous beta by dirty flashing on a Mi Mix 2? Of course I realise it's better to do a clean install or at least have a backup, but both are not feasible at the moment.

iam having problem when using dark mode the icon will small but when dark mode is off icon is in default size.

I have a problem with nfc payment app. Yesterday was ok , but today says: it seems your device is vulnerable - it may be rooted or OS modified. The app is Phyre.

I have a problem with nfc payment app. Yesterday was ok , but today says: it seems your device is vulnerable - it may be rooted or OS modified. The app is Phyre.
The app get an update since the last time u use? What phone u have? U have root ?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

My MiMix3 can't find updates via OTA, last firmware find and installed is 9.8.15
Then download the last version via the Updater.
Top right to download the three points and the last update package and install.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Good update (Mi9), ok google works now also
75bb558a83a0a5e4a3aecaaa5bf53fc4.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
how did you manage this with ok google, on my MI 9 I say it and nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.