MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi Mix 3 all runs for the moment perfect, also Google Assistant is working. I have wiped dalvik cache/ cache and system as always, no problems during installation. Now i´m on Q. Thx for the good work.

Dirty Flash on Mi9 the phone restart to TWRP after enter SIM Codes ;(
(9.9.27 v2 before - will do a clean flash)

Ambient display
New - Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.

is this feature missing ? there is still just the 24h space ambient display... and there are no other information

(and background 24h dynamic theme is still just one)

Are you sure you flashed MIUI 11? :)

yeah, these screens are not new...they are included since first beta of miui11 and that has nothing to do with dynamic themes 24/7 screens !
I feel like i suddenly don't understand English :) Themes animated and the screen is shown 24/7. And what do you have in mind saying: dynamic themes 24/7 screens? o_O And yes a lot new themes is included since beta MIUI 11 and this is beta MIUI 11 or i have missed MIUI 12? o_O

Last edited:
Where is the setting? I'm on 9.9.26 and dont see it. (Redmi Note 5/Whyred)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Don't see it on my whyred either, so let me know if you find it. Would like to see how well it works on an LCD display as opposed to OLED.

Yeah, the AI Button is not working, in crashes in the settings.

MiMix3
Same on Mi9
4200089e7291e893c124c59b09a5ec33.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

On mi5, play store has 6 seconds white screen every time its opened fresh. Wasn't like this in previous rom.

Installed on MI 9, phone keeps rebooting and the "Recent Icons" doesn't show my opened apps anymore..
Also the Google feed in left homescreen isn't working

Hi all,
updated my Mix3 with TWRP 3.3.1 from 9.9.26 ROM to 9.10.10 (dirty flash). Installed Magisk 19.4 too
I experienced the following issue:
- TWRP does not ask anymore for decryption pin, so I cannot proceed with any update.
What can I do? Please any suggestion/help?

Thanks in advance
Luigi

I have the same thing, also on mix3 with twrp 3.3.1.0 :(

Reactions: Viktoras
Status
Not open for further replies.