MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone managed to install chrome on MI8 android Q? Tried clean cache of play store but no luck ...

NVM, cleared PLAY STORE and PLAY SERVICES CACHE

Last edited:
Thanks dev but K20pro still reboot, not show wifi name + icon.

Same goes for me. still reboots. I downgraded it to 9.9.26 because that one works for me.
and now they removed it from the download page. it seems that the update for k20 pro will be delayed.

Someone managed to install chrome on MI8 android Q? Tried clean cache of play store but no luck ...
Yeap. Mi 8 Pro but had the same issue. Clear data of Play Store and reboot. Chrome and WebView installed fine afterwards.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Dirty Flash on my Xiaomi Mi 8
Everything are working perfectly.
The only issue I had was Chrome and WebView not able to installed. Solved this by uninstalling both of them, reinstall Chrome and then update WebView.

Just some notes:
1) Flash using latest Orange Fox recovery
2) Flash latest Magisk
Does Google Assistant work for you? I mean starting it with long pressing the home button.

Just updated my cc9 everything going good so far, finger print is faster, thanks a million devs

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Good Morning. I am a little confused. I have seen that the ROM is uploaded for mi k20 pro. but the filehost weighs 2 GB, and in sourceforge it weighs 1gb. differences Thank you

All working good on my MIX 3.
Would it be possible to add native DualShock4 support?
I flashed miui 11 with Android q over First miui 11 build. My Mix 3 runs smooth and is good for daily use. But i also found Bugs. Ai Button doesnt Work, edit Portrait photos in gallery app failed, camera stopped working when use Portraid Mode one time. But at the moment thats ok for me. I hope it will be fixed in next builds. But as First Android q rom i'm very happy with it.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Bluetooth: No LHDC-Codec available with MIX 3 & MIUI 11. That one was available with MIUI 10.x. New Air 2 are coming with LHDC-Support.

SURE WE NEED LHDC CODED FOR THE NEW mi airdots pro 2 ....

Hi, I have just installed the Rom 9.10.11 MI8 but the audio is not played from the phone. Have you encountered the same problem? if yes how do I solve it? Thanks
For me it was problem with the viper, try to delete it

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Good Morning. I am a little confused. I have seen that the ROM is uploaded for mi k20 pro. but the filehost weighs 2 GB, and in sourceforge it weighs 1gb. differences Thank you
Upload still busy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi K20 Pro met Tapatalk

I flashed miui 11 with Android q over First miui 11 build. My Mix 3 runs smooth and is good for daily use. But i also found Bugs. Ai Button doesnt Work, edit Portrait photos in gallery app failed, camera stopped working when use Portraid Mode one time. But at the moment thats ok for me. I hope it will be fixed in next builds. But as First Android q rom i'm very happy with it.

Hi, does TWRP work for you after update? On my mix3 it does not decrypt data partition anymore.
Best regards

Assistent does not work on AI Button on mi mix 3. And its android q? Why on post 1 in table 9?

Please ADD LHDC Codec Support in future updates . to use with the new Mi airdots Pro 2 .

Thanks for your Hard work .
@ingbrzy
Bluetooth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.