MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi a question to the other users.

I'm interested on how you did a "Clean" flash?
Did you use any Backups (Google, Miui,...), when yes which one? Or do you really start from scratch?

For me i usually do only a dirty flash:
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik/Art
- Wipe System
- Flash Rom
- Let Boot and settle down for some minutes
- Reboot and use

I didn't install the viper, what do you mean to delete it?
For my mi 8 on 9.10.11 I have working main speaker(for me by deleting viper app), it means the ROM can hve workable main speakers for mi 8, so try to repair it yourself...

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Hi guys!

Just finished the update on my K20 Pro. As usually all went smoothly without any problems.

Love the inclusion of Google feed, which is working ok, with one fault... It doesn't turn on dark mode.. even if I force it with the global option...

That's my only complaint...

All other Google apps are ok with dark mode, except the feed. I even have already Instagram in dark mode (which is beautiful).

Any thoughts? The Google app is updated..

Regards!

Thanks to the developers for their work!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
Google assist work fine ??

An old and - honestly - boring question.
Of you are coming from a previous release of the same rom: Try it "derty" - if everything goes well. Good!
If you'll have trouble do it in the good old way: Think dirty and flash clean. ;-)
I'm doing it in this way since years.
Apologice
It could be super professional, polite and collegial answer if you only could avoid the unnecessary first row.

Thanks anywhay.

[Weekly Review] MIUI 11 EU Beta 9.10.11 (Android 10) https://c.mi.com/thread-2515474-1-0.html

Review 9.10.11 Mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
You don't have problems with Google Assistant not starting when holding the home button? And no problems with device personalization services after the update of the services?

Edit:
I managed to get the Assistant work again. First I made a reset of the default apps and than activated it again under assistant app.
The problem with the personalization services vanished after some reboots and time.
I think everything is working now! Yippiiiee

Last edited:
Thanks for the work. I have a question: " Can I encrypt my phone with this Android Q Version ? "
I have a Mi Mix 2s.

Hello, I have mi 9 se and can't install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port for mi 9 se.. I have *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.2 but can't install gcam7. Maybe cause gapps built in the rom?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Hi a question to the other users.

I'm interested on how you did a "Clean" flash?
Did you use any Backups (Google, Miui,...), when yes which one? Or do you really start from scratch?

For me i usually do only a dirty flash:
- Wipe System
- Flash Rom
- Let Boot and settle down for some minutes
- Reboot and use
This is dirty flash :) For clean flash you must format data. And there is no need to wipe system and wipe cache/dalvik cache twice :)

Upon searching for alternative launcher.
i found out Lawnchair
for those who are looking for their Google Assistant to work
Lawnchair has Google cards/app on its desktop, you can swipe from left. there you'll see the google assistant icon on top. its working for MIUI 11 on Android 10
its not the best way to activate Google Assistant but, its working

Reactions: trustkill
This is dirty flash :) For clean flash you must format data. And there is no need to wipe system and wipe cache/dalvik cache twice :)

Yes i know this is dirty, i wrote it over the Steps ;) Also i know for clean flash i need to wipe Data. But i'm interested how the other users doing clean flashes, what steps they take. I always do dirty flashes sine i've switched over to Beta Channel.

no recent twrp version does that.
we'll have to wait
Thank you. Else I use the last Android 9 Version. Then I will wait for a better TWRP Version. :( Or 2010 switsh to Global Rom. Better for me is xiaomi.eu version with a good twrp version. ;)

Mix 2S, dirty flashed over last beta.

Had problems with dowloading chrome but downloaded apk and now working fine.

Long press home for Assistant is not working.

Also Netflix2priv is not working. Flashing fine but then there is no app installed. Also downloaded older apk and now I'm stuck with old version.

Also Bluetooth didn't want to start but phone reset did the trick..

Gpay works on this beta opposite to stable where I had no luck with it..

Yes i know this is dirty, i wrote it over the Steps ;) Also i know for clean flash i need to wipe Data. But i'm interested how the other users doing clean flashes, what steps they take. I always do dirty flashes sine i've switched over to Beta Channel.
Always format, wipe will not remove encryption.
So you asking about backup? sync with xiaomi cloud, will make good backup of your setting and home screen, with apps it's not good, it will restore the apps but not app data and it very slow. So i make local backup with titanium. After clean flash i setup a new device, install titanium and magisk manager and run xiaomi cloud sync, after restoring home screen i run titanium restore and then enter google account.
This way you will need to reinstall 2 or 3 apps, for example dropbox is always crushing after this. And bank apps don't like it. But everything else restored like it was before clean flash.

Always format, wipe will not remove encryption.
So you asking about backup? sync with xiaomi cloud, will make good backup of your setting and home screen, with apps it's not good, it will restore the apps but not app data and it very slow. So i make local backup with titanium. After clean flash i setup a new device, install titanium and magisk manager and run xiaomi cloud sync, after restoring home screen i run titanium restore and then enter google account.
This way you will need to reinstall 2 or 3 apps, for example dropbox is always crushing after this. And bank apps don't like it. But everything else restored like it was before clean flash.

Thanks for that.
Did not know there is a difference between wipe and format, thanks for that hint. Thought Wiping has the same result as formatting.

Exactly the banking Apps are my Problem :( Every time i reinstall the Banking app i have to got to my bank and request a new activation code which will send via letter...

Reactions: Alan098765
Thanks for that.
Did not know there is a difference between wipe and format, thanks for that hint. Thought Wiping has the same result as formatting.

Exactly the banking Apps are my Problem :( Every time i reinstall the Banking app i have to got to my bank and request a new activation code which will send via letter...
Sorry man my bank and credit card are aware about sms/call activation and my phone number is bound to my account. So never had such problems. Didn't know that there places in Europe that stuck in stone age.

• Haha
Reactions: vcdwelt
I have a question. In MIUI 11 based in Android 10, do we have Android 10 gesture control? Or only MIUI?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.