MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man my bank and credit card are aware about sms/call activation and my phone number is bound to my account. So never had such problems. Didn't know that there places in Europe that stuck in stone age.

Yes right, thats really sad. But in near future they will send the activation via SMS (so i was told a year ago). Still waiting for my Bank to have a better solution :(

Yes right, thats really sad. But in near future they will send the activation via SMS (so i was told a year ago). Still waiting for my Bank to have a better solution :(
It's weird. My parents due to there age always fight with banks/cell, internet, tv providers, because they trying to get rid from paper bills and reports and send them to email )))) Paper worth money, email don't :)

Good morning, first, thank you for your work. I present errors the dual app, there is no storage for them therefore it is not allowed to download images, audios etc. from MI9 with clean flash 9.10.10
I have the same problem. Did you manage to fix it?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Where is the Source Forge Link to the 9.10.10 for the K20 Pro? Android File Host is sooooo slow :/

Last edited:
Does anyone have a problem with the google timeline positioning record function of Mi8 after upgrades android 10?(Mi8_9.10.11_v11-10.zip)

Last edited:
Mi 8,orange fox recovery dirty flash and everything works good, but little lagy sometimes, ty for your hard work

Guys I really need your help!!

I flashed EU ROM and it worked fine for some days but now yesterday my phone restarted and it boots showing the Redmi logo .. Then the logo glitches out and changes color and the phone shuts down

I have tried format data and clean install but it dont work :(

Sent from my Y5 using Tapatalk

Guys I really need your help!!

I flashed EU ROM and it worked fine for some days but now yesterday my phone restarted and it boots showing the Redmi logo .. Then the logo glitches out and changes color and the phone shuts down

I have tried format data and clean install but it dont work :(

Sent from my Y5 using Tapatalk
Do you have fastboot mode working on phone? If yes flash oryginał rom by Mi flash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.