MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an alternative mirror for mi9 reuploaded rom?.AFH doesn't seem to work and can't find the file on sourceforge.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Anyone with problems with the lastest update for MI8. After update it does not boot. I am using the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.10.11_v11-10.zip version and flashed via TWRP but it does not boot.
Gets locked on Mi Logo :(

I'll try to go back to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.9.27_v11-9.zip

Thanks Herlander

I have the same problem. But after install it again without Magic root it works.

First - again - big thanks to the team.
Mi9 6/128 with dirty instalation - a big sh****, bootloop, no BT, no WIFI and more andmore.

clean install - prfect!! (but the location history).

I noticed that flashlight in camera wont stay turned on on Auto mod after closing the app it gets back to off mod on latest update of miui 11 for mi 9t pro

Using Mi 8. I couldn't install/update Chrome or webview via play store after update. Clean install, same issue. Installed both programs from apk download. That worked but still issue with programs needing those apps and magisk . I deleted all data/cache and uninstalled. Updated webview and installed Chrome again. Now updateable via play store. Apps like messenger and magisk (v20) are now working.

Bootloop and wifi breaks on Mi 9. I came from 9.26 with wipe cache dalvik and system. Any solutions for this problem?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I was facing the same... To solved it I did a full backup of my files and apps and I did a clean install. Wiping data... Never wipe persist...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Bro I installed Magisk 20 in the new update but m couldn't boot up.. so don't download it. Is any other Magisk working with that?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
For me magisk 20 is working fine. Maybe one of your module is not compatible with Android 10

Any clue what values to raise for making speaker louder on mix 3 mixerpaths? And which mixerpath file, cause there are a lot. The magisk module I was using not working with 10. Viper4a doesn't make any difference to speaker so I'm out of ideas. I have already changed all the rx values from 84 to 88 to all mixer paths but nothing changed to speaker. I saw some values about speaker gain 6 db but not sure if I should mess with these. Any help appreciated. thanks

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Chrome and webview updated today, but yesterday no.
Bluetooth dont turn on, only by little seconds and turn off again
Sound its ok

what a difference??
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.2.0.PFGCNXM_v11-9

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_9.10.10_v11-9

After installing this 9.10.10, I keep getting a push notification asking me to download and install the newest version, even though I already have it.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.