MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The signs are saying to me, don't update my mi8 this week unfortunately!

There are zero issues on Mi8 period.

Many of us with mi8's have littered this thread with this affirmation, I even provided my exact setup steps.
Bottomline, this build is nearly flawless on the Mi8.

If you have an issue with booting, then do a clean install, and without install Magisk...you can install it later. If you have an application issue, it's a permissions issue, check them or uninstall and reinstall app and follow prompts for permissions request.

Setup Developer options, go through list and optimise, the settings should be obvious. When updating remove passkeys and its advisable to remove root as well before installing update.

Don't complain about issues cause by 3rd party kernels or add ons such as xposed.

No it does not. On Play store it says the app is not compatible with the device.

That is an error is your setup, I am using Assistant with no issues whatsoever, search this thread, I provided my exact setup instructions. Zero issues on the Mi8

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-46-48-620_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-46-48-620_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-44-22-997_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-44-22-997_com.android.settings.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 220
After installing this 9.10.10, I keep getting a push notification asking me to download and install the newest version, even though I already have it.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
It is happening the same on mine K20 Pro..

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Google assist work fine ??
I'm from Portugal and Google assistant it isn't available in PT-PT, only PT-BR, which is not the same. Although Brazil uses portuguese as it's main base language, it is very different from the European Portuguese, used on my country, Portugal.
To use it I would have to change my phone to Brazil and I don't want to do that, I don't like it.

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

There are zero issues on Mi8 period.

Many of us with mi8's have littered this thread with this affirmation, I even provided my exact setup steps.
Bottomline, this build is nearly flawless on the Mi8.

If you have an issue with booting, then do a clean install, and without install Magisk...you can install it later. If you have an application issue, it's a permissions issue, check them or uninstall and reinstall app and follow prompts for permissions request.

Setup Developer options, go through list and optimise, the settings should be obvious. When updating remove passkeys and its advisable to remove root as well before installing update.

Don't complain about issues cause by 3rd party kernels or add ons such as xposed.
Which twrp version are you using?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I have a Mi8 and no sound issues. You have a encryption/ permissions issue. Remove root, and try reflashing the rom. if that doesn't work you need a fully clean, reinstall.
Already did that..still the problem not solved..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I have a Mi8 and no sound issues. You have a encryption/ permissions issue. Remove root, and try reflashing the rom. if that doesn't work you need a fully clean, reinstall.

No root. No Magisk. I have done dirty flashes, clean installs, configured the device from scratch, installed backups... None of these worked at all.
NO SOUND FROM EXTERNAL SPEAKER.
Like you very eloquently said: PERIOD.

Hi ! Thanks for work. Great Android Q for mi 8 :)
But I have dirty flash it over miui 11 Android 9 Pie no mistake. But I think when change version of Android is better to clean flash.
All work fine speaker, audio, all work fine & magisk 20.0 (20000).

But I have two mistake. When I want flash on Twrp the ******** mod notifications I have Always error "can't mount system" ???
And the second is Substratum !? I apply Android Q overlay and the Install via usb on developper option are check but all overlay won't install ???

To the ones who have the mi9 and Android q, can u test the game elder scrolls blades and dead by daylight mobile and test if it works properly please?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

What's wrong with K20Pro/Mi9TPro v9.10.10 release on SourceForge?? Was removed and now bad/wrong size... :/
Anyway I'm waiting for the next K20/Mi9T weekly release. ^^

Reactions: Ryoma
No root. No Magisk. I have done dirty flashes, clean installs, configured the device from scratch, installed backups... None of these worked at all.
NO SOUND FROM EXTERNAL SPEAKER.
Like you very eloquently said: PERIOD.
I Found a temporary solution, install mi8 dual speaker mod, and now sound work with earpice.. For now it works

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.