MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG: battery drain
6% in 27 minutes.

Mi9SE

Previous version 9.10.17 did not have this problem.
I try to go back
5d3c5986730bee485312de5964fc8bdf.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I can confirm that. Two processes use the most: Google Play Services and Android System on Mi9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-26-08-46-50-951_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-08-46-50-951_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I cannot found wireless display menu, only by 3dy part application can found...
Anyone have idea?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
My Mi 8 is working fine, but still I have battery drain of ~15% in standby at night.

Last edited:
se congela en mi9t pro, sucede de vez en cuando con la versión perfecta anterior, tengo que decir que lo he instalado en sucio, sucede especialmente en la configuración y en la página principal

Mi 8 se camera portrait mode bug pls repair

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-26-11-09-04-030_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-11-09-04-030_com.android.camera.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 200
A bug for me ıs that always the fb app seems to want update continuously! Any help please

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: ste2610
I also have huge battery drain on Mi 9. Down to 10% in 23 hours without even using the phone. On the roms before that it would be 4 or 5 days. Highest battery usage is by Google Services.

I flashed clean

Reactions: Mitcu
help... my Note 7 get "error 7" when manual update via latest OrangeFox recovery..

error is:
"E1001 failed to update system image..
are you installing onto correct device??
bla bla..."

i download correct rom for Redmi Note 7..

now whatever i flash custom rom always get error like above..

Mi8
I have the same Bluetooth bug as the 9.10.17 v1 (with the v2 was resolved) so if i put offline mode i can't switch on the BT anymore. I have to reboot And as always during the night the battery drains 15/20%

Should i wipe everything (data and system too?)
Because from the eu stable i wiped data and both the caches but i haven't wiped system

I did even flash redmi note 7 pro miui global ROM (Indian version) I got OTA update. EU ROM is much better so I have flashed it again.

Mi8
I have the same Bluetooth bug as the 9.10.17 v1 (with the v2 was resolved) so if i put offline mode i can't switch on the BT anymore. I have to reboot And as always during the night the battery drains 15/20%

Because from the eu stable i wiped data and both the caches but i haven't wiped system
You don't have to wipe system, factory reset and format data, that will reset everything, if you wipe system you can cause bugs

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Mi8

yes you should do a full wipe and clean install.
i don't have this bug

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
Does anyone have an issue where you lose all Google contacts when you enable ultra battery saving mode? It's so annoying I'm on whyred

Google play services for AR can be installed but does not work :(
(Ex: in ARuler App)

is there any way I can help you collect info to help you fix this issue?
931a14469381619dfddad9cf42a9c320.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

hi all. I know it is against the rules but I cannot find any info about successful rooting with magisk Xiaomi Mi8 with this ROM. When I try to apply latest magisk 20.0 with TWRP I enter fastboot mode automatically after the restart. Please provide info is rooting possible

Hey everyone.

First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM. It works perfectly !

I just have a question, I always have a notification "downloading feature for Facebook", do you know how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks !

Reactions: verydp1 and Ryoma
Status
Not open for further replies.