MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Still have bluetooth issue on Mi 8 (can't turn it on after Airplane mode, need to reboot) otherwise it seems working fine
Aymeric

On Mi 9T pro "raphael":
* battery indicator has been reverted to the old one, which I find quite ugly. It would be better to keep the Chinese ROM new original, or give the user a choice
* QuickSnap for the camera does still not yet work

Other than that, the ROM appears to be quite snappy.

I tried 3.3.1, 3.2.3 and Pitch Black

None works.
I'm also stuck on the twrp logo with mi 8 if, I downloaded twrp 3.3.1 but how do I install rest stuck on the logo twrp does nothing

it would be enough for me to go back to the old version too but if it does not go into twrp ...

This is the changelog on 9.10.24 for Mi 8 Pro
8e5cef2ebb60aed4295f3f272172b7bf.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Google Assistend not work again on 9T Pro/K20 Pro lol. On every new Build is this issues. It's getting ridiculous what you're doing. Don't you learn from your mistakes or what? Tomorrow a fixed version will come again and of course only on afh then like the last times. So slowly the Rom becomes more and more unsympathetic there totally incapable.
Please pay attention to your wording.
You are not punished to use this rom. The devs are doing a good job. You are using a beta version of a new rom version based on a new Android version. Bugs must be expected.
If you want a rock solid rom then stay on stock...

On Mi 9T pro "raphael":
* battery indicator has been reverted to the old one, which I find quite ugly. It would be better to keep the Chinese ROM new original, or give the user a choice
* QuickSnap for the camera does still not yet work

Other than that, the ROM appears to be quite snappy.

... put your own "battery indicator" icons into the file and everything is fine.... this team makes a very good job for free.
so if you dont like something, dont use it or change it by your own.

it is impossible to make 100% of the people happy :)

Please pay attention to your wording.
You are not punished to use this rom. The devs are doing a good job. You are using a beta version of a new rom version based on a new Android version. Bugs must be expected.
If you want a rock solid rom then stay on stock...
Report this illiterate to devs. so that he will be reprimanded.

Reactions: audie and speedst3r
is there anyone who success to root mi8 on this build? i try clean flash also no works. flash magisk success in twrp but when boot, it said no root

thanks for yours effort

battery indicator has been reverted to the old one, which I find quite ugly
android 10 style more beautiful,
mi9se photo preview still problem

Last edited:
Is there a way to reflash and boot the Mi 8 SE without losing data?
It's currently on recovery screen (Pitch Black TWRP 3.3.1) and not booting further.

Report this illiterate to devs. so that he will be reprimanded.

Good morning mate! last rom you said that redmi note 7 didn't pass this week's safenet was fixed? could also inform if the lock screen and home screen animation are present. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.