MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi6 , so far ...so good. I think apps speed open is increased! Icons animation on unlocking screen are back. Still 2 bugs are not fixed 1. Unlocking blurry wallpaper animation. 2. Can't put Status bar under theme customisation.

Thanks devs

Guys it is from this morning that I try to fix the problem on my MI 8 SE I installed with twrp 3.2.3 1227 and it remains fixed on the twrp screen. the problem is that even going into fastboot I can't do anything, either from fastboot or with miflash. and with miflashpro.
The pc can see it only once, when I launch any command it comes out of fastboot, the screen goes black and in very small size next to the notch on the left a little disk comes out written with written press any button and back to the joke twrp I'm desperate
You need another computer to flash or boot recovery. Your computer has a driver error, same as mine. The tiny text is Press any key to shut down, right?

My mi9 is completely dead after restoring a backup from twrp. It was from Android 10 to Android 9. No boot logo, no signal when I plug it to pc, not test point, nothing. So it haves rollback protection!

Reactions: omid.tochi.han
"notch in individual app" not working since miui 11 stable release...
Screenshot_2019-10-25-21-06-58-014_com.playrix.township.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Reactions: extpumajl
But totaly useless.
Every phone can be shut down or rebooting by pressing the power button long enough.

Wrong.
Once I have done the procedure my colleague said, it is no longer possible to turn off the device with the screen locked.

My mi9 is completely dead after restoring a backup from twrp. It was from Android 10 to Android 9. No boot logo, no signal when I plug it to pc, not test point, nothing. So it haves rollback protection!
yes
mi 8 pro too!
i can't rollback.

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

mi6 high battery consumption on the last rоm all cores work at maximum frequency non stop

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-25-19-42-58-477_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-19-42-58-477_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: hellfreezover
@Igor Eisberg , finally the EE shows up too, thx for that!

But 2 question, am I right, you've applied your famous secret OK Google patch on this Rom and you've embedded a working twrp into the rom?

Thx in advance for an answer, regards and good weekend!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Yes and yes.

Reactions: ierv69
Is there any procedure(new twrp) for flashing Mi8 EE to this new rom? Android 10. Or i can install it with any problems?
Thanks
So, see the post above, you can flash the rom with your current recovery and you will have a working one afterwards, which probably supports encryption as well, i suppose that's also one of the reason for the delay.

Regards.

Mi Cloud Problem (keep crashing) is solved on K20pro (dirty flashed over 9.10.17).
Ok google still work, but, sometimes stop work, then i have to reboot and configure again.
IA button is work now.
Call of Duty Mobile still crashing in game after minutes playing, anyone have this problem? (in every version of miui 11, miui 10 don't have this issue)
all everything working fine here, no issue so far.
dirty flash on 9.10.17 K20Pro

Gửi từ Redmi K20 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

So, see the post above, you can flash the rom with your current recovery and you will have a working one afterwards, which probably supports encryption as well, i suppose that's also one of the reason for the delay.

Regards.

Can you please tell me or give me the link for your twrp to see if is the same that i have?
Sorry for this but i really dont want to have a bootloop at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.