MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do not know. I have not noticed changes. for the moment everything is fine. I installed it just before writing here.
and for now, everything is fine.
Very nice dude, thanks a lot

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

My mi9 is completely dead after restoring a backup from twrp. It was from Android 10 to Android 9. No boot logo, no signal when I plug it to pc, not test point, nothing. So it haves rollback protection!
I was able to downgrade mine from Android 10 to Android 9 a few weeks ago without any issue. I used Mi flashtool and If I'm right the device is not listed as having rollback protection, this is why I did it... But I have no idea of what's happening with your phone mate...

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wrong.
Once I have done the procedure my colleague said, it is no longer possible to turn off the device with the screen locked.
Then test again.
Press the power button more then 30-60 sec. and every Phone will reboot.
After the reboot you could turn it off with the power button.
Every phone and tablet have it.
It's called hard reboot.

Can you please tell me or give me the link for your twrp to see if is the same that i have?
Sorry for this but i really dont want to have a bootloop at this time
Mine is quite old, 3.2.3-0214 but this doesn't matter, you either get error 7 prior flashing or the flash will work, the new twrp has been incorporated into the Rom, so just don't flash anything else before you boot the first time, take a full backup, copy it to your pc and be prepared to wipe your device in case of issues, don't expect a dirty flash to work.

You can't brick the phone, you can only try to make the upgrade smooth, if you are not able to risk a factory reset, don't flash.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Guys with the mi8se, the 9.10.24 ROM was re-uploaded, download it from the sourceforge.net and install as usual

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
I was able to downgrade mine from Android 10 to Android 9 a few weeks ago without any issue. I used Mi flashtool and If I'm right the device is not listed as having rollback protection, this is why I did it... But I have no idea of what's happening with your phone mate...

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
I did too few weeks ago with MI flash tool. Somehow with twrp is different or this time I was with a newer miui version with that protection. Now it's completely dead...

Mi MIX 2S. All these issues were present in the previous beta release as well.
Screenshot button combination (Volume down + power) doesn't work, only 3 fringers swipe.
Hey Google does not work, when I try to enable it it gives a random toast error. AI button does work.
All the videos don't have sound and have a ridicolous stuttering (they are going on chunks, like 0.5s it works great, 0.5s is freezed), no matter what video content, instragram, local gallery, youtube, etc.
EDIT: instagram videos work ok, don't know about the sound. Youtube/gallery/whatsapp videos don't work fine.
I'm using Magisk 20.0.

If you have any idea how can I fix any of these issues I would be really greatful.
Edit 2: I managed to fix the videos by not restoring anymore Modem partition. (I usually do this in order to have VoWIFI).

Last edited:
Great job, Nice Work!
Last 2 week bug - Long press Home button fixed,
Sensors test working first time run.
Hungarian language Settings menu - more translated
Everything works fine, except vol down + power screen shoot
Video, audio play ok
Google pay not tested

Mi Mix 2s, Magisk 20.0 stable, TWRP-3.3.1.1, Dirty flash

Last edited:
Reactions: diksa971
Mine is quite old, 3.2.3-0214 but this doesn't matter, you either get error 7 prior flashing or the flash will work, the new twrp has been incorporated into the Rom, so just don't flash anything else before you boot the first time, take a full backup, copy it to your pc and be prepared to wipe your device in case of issues, don't expect a dirty flash to work.

You can't brick the phone, you can only try to make the upgrade smooth, if you are not able to risk a factory reset, don't flash.

Regards.

Done. Boot without any problm and seems to run fine at this time. Many thanks

Не могу синхронизировать SMS на моем Mi 8SE. Only SMS, other sync perfectly
And which TWRP is installed with you? It’s just that I’m even unable to use it, when it turns on, the download starts, and then it throws me into the TWRP menu

All the videos don't have sound and have a ridicolous stuttering (they are going on chunks, like 0.5s it works great, 0.5s is freezed), no matter what video content, instragram, local gallery, youtube, etc.
EDIT: instagram videos work ok, don't know about the sound. Youtube/gallery/whatsapp videos don't work fine.
I'm using Magisk 20.0.

If you have any idea how can I fix any of these issues I would be really greatful.

When flash Android 9 -> Android 10 (two weeks ago) all upgraded system application back to factory default, and run Play store to update these applications if needed.

Done. Boot without any problm and seems to run fine at this time. Many thanks
So dirty I suppose?

After first boot, you should be able to flash magisk (20).

I will do the same later tonight.

I have a problem with camera in WhatsApp, it lags a lot!
MI9 SE

Edit Better after reboot, but back after a few minutes

Edit FDE.AI module could be the problem though

Last edited:
BUG: battery drain
6% in 27 minutes.

Mi9SE

Previous version 9.10.17 did not have this problem.
I try to go back
5d3c5986730bee485312de5964fc8bdf.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.