MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm without Magisk (on MI8) since the 1st Android 10 (dirty flashing over the latest xiaomi.eu PIE unstable).
The installation under TWRP seems (every time) successfully completed but no root. Also tried reflashing (rom and magisk) twice and/or with every magisk canary channel.
Also tried to come back to PIE for backup the latest setup before clean and reflash Android 10 but the system always reboot to TWRP once the first boot is completed (I can see the lockscreen, the notifications... but can't unlock because the system is already rebooting to TWRP ). Someone can help me ? Thanks

Hi....

I dont know what you did in detail. First install the new firmware, then reboot, then install magisk
  • If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher / viper ...) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing a new firmware.
  • If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop.
  • If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.
You can install "Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode" and you are able to disable / delete the special module
or use "magisk uninstaller" without installing the old firmware
If this will not help...

1. wipe cache and reboot if this will not help choose the second option
2. backup your data and format data and do a clean install ...

Regards Kater

Last edited:
I posted earlier but noone replied... After dirty flashing this week's build, phone only booted to recovery but twrp stayed encrypted without prompting for the password. The only solution was to format data and clean install. How to avoid it in the future? I dirty flash a new rom every week (clean install if new miui or android version) and this never happened before. Thanks!

File explorer cant open Sd Card. when i choose Sd Card in File Explorer, it crashes.
Using Mi 9 Lite with 9.10.24 rom Turkish Language.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-25-23-46-13-824_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-23-46-13-824_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 265
I posted earlier but noone replied... After dirty flashing this week's build, phone only booted to recovery but twrp stayed encrypted without prompting for the password. The only solution was to format data and clean install. How to avoid it in the future? I dirty flash a new rom every week (clean install if new miui or android version) and this never happened before. Thanks!
Solution is to get a TWRP, for your phone model, that well encrypt at boot.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
On mi9 sometimes the device keeps slow and I need to reboot. This latest beta seems not so much stable as the previous.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I did it by theme editor. Thanks!
Would you mind sharing some info on how one edits MIUI 11 themes please?
I googled miui theme editor and can only find dodgy windows executables and OLD Android apps claiming to be able to edit themes.
Would appreciate any pointers.

Would you mind sharing some info on how one edits MIUI 11 themes please?
I googled miui theme editor and can only find dodgy windows executables and OLD Android apps claiming to be able to edit themes.
Would appreciate any pointers.
Download MIUI theme editor.

Clean flash with data format. Google play service is draining battery big time. 20% every hour.
f3be55b8dd29193bf752c513065f13c4.jpg
83f5f676d425ae26b1bcf0a7c25b91b1.jpg
60c2ffd291c54eb550bec2f2e4483d6f.jpg
2515930c35eec51d8ddf7c7825b76ccd.jpg
beb0994fd47318c30f6184d7afef7545.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi!
I have a Xiaomi Mi 8. In the 9.10.24 is still a bug. The automatic display brightness of the Mi 8 can not be deactivated even though the switch is deactivated in the settings under automatic brightness. If I set the switch from the automatic display brightness to deactivated, the Mi 8 darkens the display in strong daylight anyway.
Sorry, for my bad english.

Thank you very much. This is the point, now with 1227, for android 10 I will to be change for 3.3.0-0423

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

I'm using twrp 1227 on my mi 8se and running this last beta update. There are some issues, but it's not related to twrp

Made a clean install on my MI9 and I can't install Chrome or update Webview. Can't install many apps from playstore. I've formated data, cleared cache of playstore, etc. Nothings works...

Also when I open the camera it says to insert an SD card.

Anyone having this problem?

Last edited:
Download MIUI theme editor.
Thanks but where to download that from? Are you talking about this? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor&hl=en
People mentioned that:
new MIUI versions require theme files to be authorized by their servers. So, the MIUI Theme app will keep rejecting themes created by this app until the developer finds a way around this issue. May be by creating a wizard that will guide the user in the process of obtaining a designer license
did you register for a developer license or does it work without it? Are you on MIUI 11?

Reactions: Mario1944
i set that Poco's update has been reuploaded and the newer file differs. are there any public information what changed?

Hello

This is a problem that I also have, in my pocket the vibration is not noticeable at all, and misses calls and notifications

The only change available is that the force of vibration when touching the screen or keyboard / theme buttons

For calls and notifications not to this option .. I was informed and android P supposedly this option would be by default

Can anyone help? The room Xiaomi.eu is available this option or improve in this regard?

MI9 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.