MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i did a dirty flash from miui 11.0.3.0 global stable EEA to 9.10.24 on redmi note 7 and the STOCK messaging app just crushes everytime. Alternatively the google message app does not work at all also.help is needed please.

I then dirty flashed from 9.10.24 to stable miui 11.0.3.0 and this time the STOKE message apps works and as well as the googe message app.but updater keeps crushing.Any assistance please

Hi guys, I can't find the equalizer settings? Is this section gone? I remember using it some (well..many) release ago.

The animations on mi mix 3 present lag after a few hours of using it. I have the reboot the device to fix them.

hello i did a dirty flash from miui 11.0.3.0 global stable EEA to 9.10.24 on redmi note 7 and the STOCK messaging app just crushes everytime. Alternatively the google message app does not work at all also.help is needed please.

I then dirty flashed from 9.10.24 to stable miui 11.0.3.0 and this time the STOKE message apps works and as well as the googe message app.but updater keeps crushing.Any assistance please
Clean flash...

Go to twrp and do that, Wipe -Format Data. All apps and datas will be gone at internal storage but all apps ok, messages too.

Hi....

I dont know what you did in detail. First install the new firmware, then reboot, then install magisk
  • If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher / viper ...) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing a new firmware.
  • If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop.
  • If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.
You can install "Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode" and you are able to disable / delete the special module
or use "magisk uninstaller" without installing the old firmware
If this will not help...

1. wipe cache and reboot if this will not help choose the second option
2. backup your data and format data and do a clean install ...

Regards Kater

Hello, I've already tried all..but not the wipe option :)

Dear all,
I wiped also the system in TWRP, then install this rom. TWRP said that everything is done but when I reboot the phone, it took a while and then go directly to the TWRP main page. Now I stuck here, what should I do now?

Last edited:
Updated successfully MI 8 SE from 9.10.17 to 9.10.24 using TWRP 3.3.1-1001. Checked also that TWRP is still installed and working after the update. Thanks

Hi,is there a way to preview documents in file explorer?.Global stable version has the possibility.
Thanks
4bfadf6f776199c1f56667b039fe7335.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Clean flash on Mi 9 but I cannot sync messages and calls with Mi Cloud.....!!! Saying still activating while the sim is already verified......

someone could install viper4androidFx on android 10 with miui 11, xiaomi mi8se does not work and causes a boot, could someone install on adroid 10? would you tell me your way of doing it please !!

anyone have an issues about Messages cloud sync? My Messages can't restore since 9.10.17 and now 9.10.24. My Messages still on cloud when I check on Mi Cloud, but not restore to my Phone

Device Mi8 (Dipper)
Have exactly the same issue on Mi 9!!!! SInce 9.10.17......!!!! I can't sync my messages from or to the Mi Cloud......!!!!

someone could install viper4androidFx on android 10 with miui 11, xiaomi mi8se does not work and causes a boot, could someone install on adroid 10? would you tell me your way of doing it please !!
First you have to install magisk, then module for viper. And that is it. It works like that. At least on Mi9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

First you have to install magisk, then module for viper. And that is it. It works like that. At least on Mi9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
viper Model on magisk not working on mi 8 series on miui 11 Android Q!
don't give wrong advise please.

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Dear all,
I wiped also the system in TWRP, then install this rom. TWRP said that everything is done but when I reboot the phone, it took a while and then go directly to the TWRP main page. Now I stuck here, what should I do now?
wiped data too?

Made a clean install on my MI9 and I can't install Chrome or update Webview. Can't install many apps from playstore. I've formated data, cleared cache of playstore, etc. Nothings works...

Also when I open the camera it says to insert an SD card.

Anyone having this problem?
its bug of this Beta rom
web view crashing
screen mirror not working

Status
Not open for further replies.