MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions:

1. Where do I find the new MIUI 11 app drawer?
2. How can I scale the whole screen or at least the app logos down? After the update everything is like 20-30% larger and looks pretty ugly and pixeled.
3. Why is Google Lens not included in the camera app as it is in the Global Rom?

I did dirty flash without any wipe like always since years (no magisk or additional mods) and have coloured icons.

Sent from my MI 8
Guys i am not a developer but did we all flash the same file? I mean i understand that some of us have broken aod notifications but the colour of the icons should be the same...no?

Can not hide notification for "app displaying over..."
e4b9b26d86777e697b9a972b4c208470.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Can aomeone with working aod Coloured notifications make a screenshot of aod app version like this one?

PIP work here?
In stable version EU work well.
But in china "BETA" is bugged from the first release.

I've mi9t and bootscreen show me redmi by xiaomi.
Is there a way to come back to mi boot logo on startup ?
Thanks

Guys i found that in order to have coloured icons on Aod you have to go in notifications-notification shade- and change from android style to miui style. Even the colour came in aod i still dont get the notifications on the lock screen
great finding, same with me, still dont get the notification icon on AOD.

Reactions: extenge
that how works on me...disable "use app icons for notifications" and then change from notification shade the theme from Android to miuı. That i do and i receive colored notifications to aod display.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: extenge
Guys i found that in order to have coloured icons on Aod you have to go in notifications-notification shade- and change from android style to miui style. Even the colour came in aod i still dont get the notifications on the lock screen
Great stuff. It works

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

that how works on me...disable "use app icons for notifications" and then change from notification shade the theme from Android to miuı. That i do and i receive colored notifications to aod display.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
On mine still doesnt work no notifications on aod....you have 64 or 128gb version?

Status
Not open for further replies.