Status
Not open for further replies.
The fonts overlapping in spanish
ca56df3c97acd47e55fdf7866bb18a00.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: _HxC_
[QUOTE = "Hincly, publicación: 512187, miembro: 173181"]
MI8 SE
Tengo TWRP 3.3.0, no 3.3.1., Con ROM 9.10.24, ¿es posible actualizar con este TWRP (3.3.0)?
[/CITAR]

no, i used 3.3.1 001 and work with this

Last edited:
Mi8. Bluetooth works fine. The only issue if I use second SIM card, I can't see traffic history for it. Always shows SIM1 traffic.

arrived first here, i have a mi 9, last beta is great, everything working except "ok google", want to ensure this one doesnt break unlock animations, black status bar when locking, AI button, battery icon or anything that was previously fixed. Im waiting for the brave ones to test first.

btw, i saw some mi9t that already fot miui stable with the the vault minus screen in dark mode and also with a "most used apps" section under the system shortcuts, when is this going to come to the beta?
Confirm on Mi9, voice assistent don't work continously. It deactivates himself after time.

Reactions: NeoMod and kokesh
I know we are not allowed to ask for release dates, and I know it is delayed by Xiaomi and not Xiaomi.eu devs.

I just wonder if somebody knows why the HMK20 / MI9T is delayed almost each week?

I know we are not allowed to ask for release dates, and I know it is delayed by Xiaomi and not Xiaomi.eu devs.

I just wonder if somebody knows why the HMK20 / MI9T is delayed almost each week?
Maybe the owner of the device here is busy

Everything is good after dirty flashing. Still the calender only shows date in 12h format not 24h :(
Please fix this :)
Thanks for the hard work

Mix 3 dirty flash successfully. But some issues has still. Has issue Open tools animation in Slider settings.

Hey ingbrzy,
why do you still use old TWRP 3.3.1-42 ???
The latest version is 3.3.1-1030 (released yesterday). Can you please update your internal TWRP version with this one? It works perfectly with all MIUI versions and operating systems.

Here is TWRP 3.3.1-1030 for Xiaomi Mi9.

Note: This is only for Xiaomi Mi9! If you have another model, please search for the correct TWRP.

Where did you find this new recovery?

I can not upgrade from the old version to this, the phone reboots but does not actually update, nor enters recovery mode
Redmi note 5 whyred

Hi. Thanks for update. Google now still not working. It's diactivates after fiew minutes like in privious rom. Amy chance to fix it in nearest future? :-(

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

hello I noticed that in my Xiaomi mi6 with the November pack update I am stopped in September someone knows why? ..... thanks for your answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-31-23-32-40-820_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-31-23-32-40-820_com.android.settings.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 387
After this update suddenly started to work VoLTE :) Or it's my mobile carrier started to support it :)

Mi 9: for the first time I have the "auto brightness" bug. It doesn't work. Any known workaround?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.