MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why my security patch level is back February, 2019. Lavender.
394beeec30cbce82cf429d792bad03c3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
You are using the wrong version with Android 9. I think the latest security patch level is only for Android 10.
Download and install that 11-10 rom, not 11-9. If that's availbale for your device.

Mi8 dirty flash. So far so good. Still no voLTE icon in the tray despite it's enabled and vodafone its a provider.
Google play store draining battery like a maniac. Anyone with the same problem?
82af4142082e3c912be4674f0ff642c6.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I have the same problem with google play store

After this update suddenly started to work VoLTE :) Or it's my mobile carrier started to support it :)
Phone??
Can we get a print? My carrier is a provider and i cant get the VoLTE icon in the tray since the last couple builds

Mi8 dirty flash. So far so good. Still no voLTE icon in the tray despite it's enabled and vodafone its a provider.
Google play store draining battery like a maniac. Anyone with the same problem?
82af4142082e3c912be4674f0ff642c6.jpg

Try disabling Google location...

Hey! I just installed this update on my Mi 9 SE, and the Bluetooth bug is gone. It works fine, if I turn it off and on again, but there's still one bug related to the Bluetooth that occurs. When I try to connect to my car's Bluetooth, it will connect only as calling device, and it won't connect as a media device, therefore I can only make calls. The only way to fix this, is to go the device Bluetooth settings and re-enable the "media audio" option (it's always on by default and it still won't connect automatically). I tried re-pairing the phone with the car and the issue persists.
It worked fine on Android 9, and it's been happening since the upgrade to Android 10.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
74309130_457598594867453_4485302808991498240_n.jpg

Why when I'm in the Google chrome for example, the mi9 doesn't lock the screen after 30 seconds?

It is this normal?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

On one mi 8 the update results in a long boot screen with a restart to recovery, on a second one the update works flawlessly.
Only difference between the two devices is the storeage.
The 64 GB one boots fine, the 128 GB one bootloops.
Both of them dirty flashed from previous build - clear cache performed but does nothing to fix the bootloop.

Previous week's build works fine on both devices.

On one mi 8 the update results in a long boot screen with a restart to recovery, on a second one the update works flawlessly.
Only difference between the two devices is the storeage.
The 64 GB one boots fine, the 128 GB one bootloops.
Both of them dirty flashed from previous build - clear cache performed but does nothing to fix the bootloop.

Previous week's build works fine on both devices.
Make an adb logcat..

Hello. On my Mi 9T Pro, the name of the model became Redmi K20 Pro ... Ditto for the splash screen, which now shows me RedMi ... A solution to change that please?

Everything works perfectly on my Mi9 except that I got no notification icons on AOD screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.