MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly like on the screenshot from AOD -> Styles
42c518878a9a964e90307e8b8dc7cf6b.jpg

Sent from my MI 8
Can you post a screenshot of you aod versionapk of your mi 8 cause we dont have that color icons

Im solo with icons colour notification ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-29-32-011_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-29-32-011_com.android.settings.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 288
Have updated my K20 Pro from last weeks update, and it now also only boots to Recovery, and can't enter the system.
No root. The TWRP is 3.3.1-13
Have also tried to flash back to the 9-10-24 update, but still not working.

I have the exact same issue!!!
Any help is very much appreciated, please! Can't use my phone.

In addition, I also noticed that no matter what newer version of TWRP I'm trying to flash (flashing is always successful), if I reboot to recovery after flashing a new TWRP version, it's OK, the phone boots into recovery with the new TWRP version, BUT when I flash the ROM (basically any version from the last 3 or 4 weeklies), after reboot I get into a bootloop and the finally I end up in TWRP, but it is always the old version (3.3.1-13).
Strange.

Reactions: NeoMod
Please why the launcher and system apps use another font ? I think its not roboto
1704770aac22de41dc1abd55bd0238b7.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Is it only to me, or do have other also no VoLTE Icon in Stausbar since Miui11 ? It seems to be active in IMS Status, but not showing an Icon. Using the default Theme and default Launcher. Calllog shows also VoLTE calls.
Mi 8 Dipper
Same here. I know VoLTE is active but for some reason the icon is missing from the tray

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hey guys

I lost the notifications on the always on, even native Xiaomi apps (WhatsApp only works) on my Mi9 with 9.10.31 .. anyone else with this problem?

Hey guys

I lost the notifications on the always on, even native Xiaomi apps (WhatsApp only works) on my Mi9 with 9.10.31 .. anyone else with this problem?
Remove updates always on display and clear all data always on. Reboot phone then

Anyone else having a problem with Second Space? Every time I want in for the first time my fingerprint doesn't work. When I type in the password, the SS starts up. When I lock the phone, I can get back to SS with a fingerprint and still have SS apps running there.

However, if I switch to primary space it all resets. I can't use fingerprint for SS, and after entering it with the password it resets again and kills all running apps.

Basically, no app continuity for Second Space unless I use it exclusively. As soon as I switch to primary space, SS terminates. It is very annoying.

I noticed this since the first MIUI 11 beta I installed on Mi9. Hopefully one of the future updates will fix it. I'll keep updating to every new beta in the meantime

This update shredded my Mi9, I tried twice with the same result, used the system updater. Got stuck in a bootloop, all data were deleted. Had to install a fastboot rom, re-install TWRP and revert back to 9.10.24.

Status
Not open for further replies.