MIUI 11.1 9.11.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mi9 cannot active google assistant what should i do?
More detail needed for people to try and help. What happens when you try to open Google assistant? How do you open it?

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Hi,
is normal procedure. The problem occurs in both Mi Mix 3 in the house. So not an individual case.
greetings
Google assistant works fine for me using power button. Disable Ai button.

More detail needed for people to try and help. What happens when you try to open Google assistant? How do you open it?

Sorry. I mean cant use voice match. (Ok Google). But can use Google assistant use power button.

Sorry. I mean cant use voice match. (Ok Google). But can use Google assistant use power button.
Afraid I be no help. Mine is currently working fine. You could try to clear data on the Google app.

Reactions: sugiato
I still think you have a app working away in the background and not showing up. I would do a factory reset threw twrp and reinstall all your apps again but you may want to wait and see if 9.11.21 is any help when its released.

MIUI 11 on Android 10 is generally very power-intensive. No matter how you install it, no matter what settings you put (other than airplane mode, which makes the phone mainly useless but reduces the energy consumption to an acceptable value), it never really gets "good".
My Mi9Tpro "raphael" needs like 4% battery per hour without being used - a value of less than 1% would be acceptable, and is EASILY achievable on other Android phones (my Blackview BV9600-2019 has a standby consumption of around 0.2% per hour, to give a comparison).

MIUI 11 on Android 10 is generally very power-intensive. No matter how you install it, no matter what settings you put (other than airplane mode, which makes the phone mainly useless but reduces the energy consumption to an acceptable value), it never really gets "good".
My Mi9Tpro "raphael" needs like 4% battery per hour without being used - a value of less than 1% would be acceptable, and is EASILY achievable on other Android phones (my Blackview BV9600-2019 has a standby consumption of around 0.2% per hour, to give a comparison).
It might be something on your phone... On my Mi 9 used 11% in 9 hours during the night, with no usage. I find that very acceptable.

It might be something on your phone... On my Mi 9 used 11% in 9 hours during the night, with no usage. I find that very acceptable.

that's certainly much better - but I have not heard of a single user of "raphael" with MIUI11 and Android 10 who did NOT complain. And yes, there are some phones that appear to be better when it comes to energy consumption. My two year old Mi Note 3 "jason" is definitely better than the new Mi 9Tpro "raphael" - with all the identical apps installed, and the same settings. But even "jason" is not nearly as good as other Android phones in standby.

bluetooth issue still persist.
Mix 3 still can't connect to every bluetooth device. Still need to restart bluetooth because mi band after few hours can't connect.

confirmed also on my "raphael" - it doesn't connect after a couple of hours when i want it. However, when I just leave it, it sometimes later decides that it can connect again. I am not sure it has anything to do with Bluetooth directly, though, because often even after restarting Bluetooth it cannot connect immediately. And then after some time (between minutes and hours) it does connect again.

How can I add the device language? I use morelocale2 to add zh_hk but it will change to zh_tw automatically after reboot device.

that's certainly much better - but I have not heard of a single user of "raphael" with MIUI11 and Android 10 who did NOT complain. And yes, there are some phones that appear to be better when it comes to energy consumption. My two year old Mi Note 3 "jason" is definitely better than the new Mi 9Tpro "raphael" - with all the identical apps installed, and the same settings. But even "jason" is not nearly as good as other Android phones in standby.
Works like a charm no issues at all on my raphael. Battery life is perfect.

Change Log

Don't ask for download link as it's not posted yet!
4f4410a866985170aea68b53f97ebcdd.jpg

Works like a charm no issues at all on my raphael. Battery life is perfect.

Good to hear - what's perfect for you? How many percent is your phone losing per hour when idle/unused? And how long does the battery last?

Status
Not open for further replies.