• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The standard voice mail from launcher.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
1594cf98ac4f9004fda316e176871c55.jpg
I dont have any voice mail app by default

Downloading the update, thanks!

Does anyone else have a problem with USB file transfert to/from PC? I don't know when this started, but I can only charge the phone while connected to PC, it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."
MIX 3
Check your cable, or more unlucky, check your charging port

Reactions: MIUInewbie
bluetooth issue still persist.
Mix 3 still can't connect to every bluetooth device. Still need to restart bluetooth because mi band after few hours can't connect.

On Redmi Note 7 a missed call unlocks the screen. When I do not answer the call, the phone unlocks itself and goes to the desktop. When it blocks again, there is no missed call notification. Is this a general mistake or do I have something wrongly set ??

Downloading the update, thanks!

Does anyone else have a problem with USB file transfert to/from PC? I don't know when this started, but I can only charge the phone while connected to PC, it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."
MIX 3
Can't confirm.
No problems with USB file transfer to/from PC on my MIX 3.
Everything works like a charm.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
On downloading for Remi 6 Pro and finish installation now.
All well working
Thanks much to Dev team!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ulsa
I have a problem with the latest update.i have dirty flashed it over previous update and o can't make any call.i have a mi mix 3.when o revert to last weeks update everything is ok.

Reactions: alerson
still cannot screencap long pages, especially websites and on my sms app. running on mix 3

On Redmi Note 7 a missed call unlocks the screen. When I do not answer the call, the phone unlocks itself and goes to the desktop. When it blocks again, there is no missed call notification. Is this a general mistake or do I have something wrongly set ??
I did a test and it doesn't happen on my note7

Status
Not open for further replies.