MIUI 11.1 9.11.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
o2 carrier here. No signal for me at all. Tried everything. Manual search. Took sim card out - put it into another slot. Every week there is something new not working. Thanks xiaomi (not .eu of course :))
Tomorrow i make it for dark mode to

Superwitschi Designs

Damn!!

Mi9SE in a loop after installing this version. Can't install previous update because TWRP (3.3.1-1018) wont let me encrypt (again!!). As far as I know there is still no update for TWRP...

Someone has a solution?
Mi9SE I did not had problems with the update. I'm using Twrp 3.3.1-1018 from LR Team.
Try switch off. Press long time power off.
Start Recovery with I guess volume down power on. Make a clean install.
Check MD5 first.

Google Assistant from the power button does not work well, assistant is on the lock screen. Redmi note 5 pro.

Last week I had no data issue, put sim in other slot fixed it for me *last week * not tried this week..

Try this theme, ist dark and with new battery Icon. Apply the whole theme in theme app

I like it but,
You don't have an equal file but without changing the desktop icons

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-15-14-13-21-409_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-15-14-13-21-409_com.miui.home.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 263
Damn!!

Mi9SE in a loop after installing this version. Can't install previous update because TWRP (3.3.1-1018) wont let me encrypt (again!!). As far as I know there is still no update for TWRP...

Someone has a solution?

Are you using this version? It is working fine for me with the last two weekly updates. This version was released the 21 of October.
Twrp 3.3.1.11

Xiaomi 8 has problem. If you call, you loose signal and cannot communicate after that. Had to return to previous version. Will write it and at bugs

Reactions: paulpap
Mi9SE I did not had problems with the update. I'm using Twrp 3.3.1-1018 from LR Team.
Try switch off. Press long time power off.
Start Recovery with I guess volume down power on. Make a clean install.
Check MD5 first.

Is your phone Encrypted? So, do you have to fill in your password when starting TWRP?

Dirty flash successfully on mix 3.
There is this issues:
1. unlock animation does not work when I lock screen with status bar lock icon. The animation works fine when I lock the screen with the power button
2. Animation doesn't work well on mix 3 when open tools.
The lock icon works for me but the slider to open tools does be buggy now an then which It brings the notifications down over the top of the tools instead of just showing tools.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: uzeyir195
o2 carrier here. No signal for me at all. Tried everything. Manual search. Took sim card out - put it into another slot. Every week there is something new not working. Thanks xiaomi (not .eu of course :))

I use a o2 sim with another sim and its working normal.

Anyone know what is this? Keeps showing up...
Mi8 dipper.
I have done
Clear cache and data of Google play, Facebook.
Wipe dalvik and cache on recovery.
Keeps showing up
6cdb503575b5fe92d6afdfa15ee939e8.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Anyone know what is this? Keeps showing up...
Mi8 dipper.
I have done
Clear cache and data of Google play, Facebook.
Wipe dalvik and cache on recovery.
Keeps showing up
6cdb503575b5fe92d6afdfa15ee939e8.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
Same problem, but due to the problem with no signal to any of my sim cards just return back to 9.11.7

with whyred. just after installing it, after a few minutes it ran out of line. I restarted it and so far it has not failed. We will see in the next few days if it fails or not.
I have noticed that the translation into Spanish has improved.

Which part of "delayed" in post 2 is so hard to understand?

Nothing at all.....I'm well aware of the fact it's delayed. If you look again you will see I was actually responding to GTMoraes previous comment where he stated "

"GTMoraes said:
It seems Raphael just got the update. I hope cepheus is next!"

Which quite clearly isn't the case......Hence me quoting his post and asking for clarification

Reactions: ulsa
Why the davinci using thing kind of fingerprint? Dipper? Wtf dipper? Its different from davinci (D A V I N C I).
5ab4ebed4854d923f5abf05795065279.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Can i update twrp by flashing the it as image (no pc)

Its to trick Google certification

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thank you for clarification. Btw why it comes in L3? The first release comes with L1. Netflix and other HD applications are affected :(

Can i update twrp by flashing the it as image (no pc)

Which version are you actually? If 9.11.7 and encrypted device => You can't but below version yes.
And I kept the new TWRP version after updating to 9.11.14 from 9.11.7 (via "Updater" app). Cool for me. ^^

Which version are you actually? If 9.11.7 and encrypted device => You can't but below version yes.
And I kept the new TWRP version after updating to 9.11.14 (via "Updater" app). Cool for me. ^^
So i cant flash the twrp danci 10 as image? I want to update twrp im using mi 9t.. But i have no pc right now.. Im on travel

Status
Not open for further replies.