MIUI 11.1 9.11.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i cant flash the twrp danci 10 as image? I want to update twrp im using mi 9t.. But i have no pc right now.. Im on travel

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
Answer my question? And what is your current TWRP version too?

somebody help. mi9 on beta latest cant open app "gomobile" banking mobile ?
i dont know why? since android 10...... need root ??? what should i do master?

Why the davinci using thing kind of fingerprint? Dipper? Wtf dipper? Its different from davinci (D A V I N C I).
5ab4ebed4854d923f5abf05795065279.jpg

May be for cost saving reason, it could be the cheapest....
I have a K20 and I don't like the FP behavior....

So i cant flash the twrp danci 10 as image? I want to update twrp im using mi 9t.. But i have no pc right now.. Im on travel

yes you download the img file and install it within twrp. IT must be 1109 release or_10 from download site here.

Due to no signal with o2 carrier I went back to previous rom version. Had the newest twrp installed. After full wipe and format data I flashed previous rom version... But twrp went through time and now I have the decrypted previous version as well.. wtf is going on ? Miui and it's hidden update info you need to know is getting out of hand. This will be the last time I will use miui. f**k it.

(Not xiaomi.eu fault of course)

Edit: Cant boot other roms at all now :D adb gives me "FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)" when trying to boot into twrp. Im done
May be you did not solve your issue yet?
You have messed recovery partition. Only way out is to reflash a fastboot official rom in miflash tool.
That will clean your phone and solve your problem.

Reactions: kamotefx
That was really helpful, can you please advise how can i hide it?
In MAGISK application you can hide banking application from seeing it is installed as root tool.
Selection is to be done in selecting option at left, MAGISK Manager app, corner.

swipe right to install it.yes
and reboot twrp to check release number , must be 1109
Can I dirty flash this rom.. With Magisk installed or should I remove it first then install it after the rom installation

Can I dirty flash this rom.. With Magisk installed or should I remove it first then install it after the rom installation

Better to remove magisk and its module. They never test rom install with Magisk stuff installed.

Reactions: kamotefx
Good night. Do you know the name of the theme? Please.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Did you read the post I replied to? Although I read it is held back. The post I replied to said he got it working on his mi9
Well there are so many people who don't read. Perhaps your none of them. Sorry.
But if you had asked Superwitschi "Where did you find the rom? It's delayed." He might have answered: "Oh I'm still on 9.11.7. but on my Mi 9" ;-)
I'm a bean counter - I know. :)

Due to no signal with o2 carrier I went back to previous rom version. Had the newest twrp installed. After full wipe and format data I flashed previous rom version... But twrp went through time and now I have the decrypted previous version as well.. wtf is going on ? Miui and it's hidden update info you need to know is getting out of hand. This will be the last time I will use miui. f**k it.

(Not xiaomi.eu fault of course)
May be you did not solve your issue yet?
You have messed recovery partition. Only way out is to reflash a fastboot official rom in miflash tool.
That will clean your phone and solve your problem.
Thanks for the info :)

I went full stock and flashed non miui Ron again.

usually iam using dual apps. in this release the dual app whatsapp not able to send or receive media, text well. and no files in dual-apps storage.
any idia please?

Status
Not open for further replies.