MIUI 11.1 9.11.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In MAGISK application you can hide banking application from seeing it is installed as root tool.
Selection is to be done in selecting option at left, MAGISK Manager app, corner.
Doesn't seem to hide it well enough on my Whyred
My "Netwealth" App still finds Root

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Installed nicely on my Whyred
And Thank you for this great ROM
But
I have a major issue
When on Cell Data Don't get notifications and Gmail won't download new Emails and won't send they just stay Queued
And sometimes Playstore doesn't work
But as soon as I connect to WiFi
All my Social Media, etc, Gmail, Playstore work correctly
Also TXT messages won't send sometimes
Anyone Else have the Above Issue's

Anyone know about how to turn off google ambient display option, searched on google to change it unfortunately nothing found
855fa93886b5ae1ced9d24f8cebc6916.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

lol how do you get this, i have been looking for the setting

I have a mi8 dipper. When I record a slow motion video the player and gallery doesn t reproduce it well. The video has breaks but when I send it on WhatsApp the video is good
Anyone with this bug?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
I have similar problems on my mi8pro. Slowmo isn't recording at 720, only 240 but the movies are broken. Only in Google foto you can watch it

Doesn't seem to hide it well enough on my Whyred
My "Netwealth" App still finds Root

Did you hide Magisk name or your application at the right check point?
two different things.
anyway you have Magisk XDA that document better than I can do.

CHANGELOG

Phone

Fix - Fix the problem that the hanging time is inconsistent with the call duration refresh

Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
Fix - Fix the problem that the color of the status bar icon in the dark mode is inconsistent
Fix - Fix lock screen live wallpaper is stretched
Fix - Fixed long press power button to launch Google assistant......

no I am from Greece and I have a COSMOTE sim card.i believe that something has to do with the rom because when you go to previous rom everything is ok

Confirmed. Modem breaks in this week's update Mix 3 (Perseus). Network all ok on last week's ROM.

Reactions: paulpap
Guys..

Just an alert for anyone that want to update their Mi9SE that is encrypted.

- Updating (dirty) from .7 to .14 with encrypted TWRP version 1018
- First time I was able to enter password in TWRP (before updating)
- After .14 was installed it was stuck in the black MI screen and after a minute or so it rebooted in TWRP recovery
- Now I was not getting the password screen in TWRP and looking at a encrypted storage!

After that I tried to install every TWRP version I could find, but non of those version let me decrypt the storage. So after trying all of this I decided to do a clean install (around midnight ::-( ) and install everything again. Because I was curious I tried to installed .14 with twrp 1018 but then I decided to choose for not encrypting my phone. It installed fine but (!) after that I was not allowed to setup a password. After a lot of reading I figure it out that this was because my phone was not encrypted! So, I did let it encrypt again and......what do you think? The phone is looping again!

So, I just warn you guys that there is a risk with the current twrp version. Still, as I look at other MI9SE owners it all worked out for them with this version.

By the way, I ended up going back to the latest stable V11 again...this is not worth it for me..

Reactions: PPM-Droid
I use this ROM and everything is smooth on my Mi8... thanks developer... the only problem is on the magisk hide apps list... choose some apps in the magisk hide, but always after reboot the apps list (that already choosed before) is gone... so I have to choose the apps again...
Any suggestion from the members?

Did you hide Magisk name or your application at the right check point?
two different things.
anyway you have Magisk XDA that document better than I can do.
I tried to hide Magisk from the Application

Omg, still no update for Mi9
7177f462482c4d80d555fb9ca3904d86.jpg

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk
Then cry to chinese beta. Those pips you need to rally not the eu rom. Remember. If your device doesn't have ani updates from chinese beta weekly, then RIP.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Well there are so many people who don't read. Perhaps your none of them. Sorry.
But if you had asked Superwitschi "Where did you find the rom? It's delayed." He might have answered: "Oh I'm still on 9.11.7. but on my Mi 9" ;-)
I'm a bean counter - I know. :)
No worries. I am ocd. I read every post especially the OP before posting

Mi6, all smooth and worx fine only the background in folders on startscreen are useless and looks not nice, a clear background like before looks better!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-16-10-45-48-261_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-16-10-45-48-261_com.miui.home.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 218
Same Problem on my Mi8 with the New Rom. So i'm back to the previos Rom.

Now i have problems with the contact book. Can't dial numbers from there!

I have the same problem. Have flashed the ROM again, but no connection with both SIM cards. Even the manual network search finds no network. Have two SIM cards Vodafone.

Edit: I'm back at 9.11.7 and everything works again. It is a problem in the ROM

Reactions: Thommy
Same Problem on my Mi8 with the New Rom. So i'm back to the previos Rom.

Now i have problems with the contact book. Can't dial numbers from there!

I can confirm. No possibility to dial a number from the contacts. Contacts app is stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.