Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-23-19-05-23-312_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-23-19-05-23-312_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 231
Thanks, for MIX2S it works very well. For me GPay worked after installing "fix for GPay".
@ingbrzy why encryption in EU Vendor is off? I had to manually change fstab to boot xiaomi.eu with encrypted data - I wanted to keep data encryption.
How did you manage to stay encrypted? After flashing the .eu ROM, I checked the fstab file and it said "fileencryption=ice,quota" which should be the correct one. Still my Mix2s does not boot. Which TWRP version are you using?

Version of TWRP is OK, same as mine, but I had no issues updating.

The obvious answer is to restore from your latest TWRP backup and then have another go at updating... You did take a TWRP backup, didn't you?

no , I don’t have twrp backup

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

I'm experiencing a weird freezing bug in this build

Sometimes when I try to turn the display on or unlock, the device hangs for a while, either in a black screen or on the screen it was before. This also happens a lot when opening the camera app or taking a picture, locking the phone completely for a while (but the viewfinder preview still moves).

I've dirty flashed over last build
Xiaomi Mi 9
Yep something similar happens on my Redmi Note 7.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Fabien Cohen
The theme is called Papatya V10 . You can find it on the theme store
Thanks AlinCG. I downloaded and installed the theme. It installed fine but the drop down shade (status bar) remains the same (standard) and looks nothing like the one in your screenshot. Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks, for MIX2S it works very well. For me GPay worked after installing "fix for GPay".
@ingbrzy why encryption in EU Vendor is off? I had to manually change fstab to boot xiaomi.eu with encrypted data - I wanted to keep data encryption.

can you post a link to Gpay fix?

Hey there, I don't understand the issue, it's working fine with all sounds, including the one you mentioned, but, you don't miss much here, there are way better alarm sounds

Is the Sound played as expected in this screen:
d5a4b174ca81e1489f5033d180ef4c09.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
On the Xiaomi Mi 6X phone, this sound specifically, although selected, does not play when the alarm sounds. The sound you hear when the alarm sounds is different. I really like this sound so I want you to solve this problem.

Thanks AlinCG. I downloaded and installed the theme. It installed fine but the drop down shade (status bar) remains the same (standard) and looks nothing like the one in your screenshot. Any ideas?

You have to install a Magisk Module called Inject Theme MIUI 10 to MIUI 11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-23-16-52-45-549_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-23-16-52-45-549_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: MILT0N CERPA E
My Bluetooth is not connecting in my car, mi cc9, anyone else got this issue, ANY FIX please, i use it a lot, deleted data and reboot, re paired it, still won't connect properly

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I can't install Messenger on Mi 9. An error occurred, and I also can't install the apk of this app.

Hi,

I see you added a version for Redmi Note 8 Pro (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_9.11.21_v11-10.zip ) which i thank you for.

It's a triple win for me : xiaomi.eu ROM + MIUI 11 + Android 10

I can't wait to install it but before that can you point me in the direction of a recovery that works (i have MIUI 11.0.1 Global ROM - PGGEUXM)

Thanks,
Silviu

All those mirrors (both on sourceforge and androidfilehost) to download are freakin' slow. 2 - 4 hours to download 2GB :/

I'm experiencing a weird freezing bug in this build

Sometimes when I try to turn the display on or unlock, the device hangs for a while, either in a black screen or on the screen it was before. This also happens a lot when opening the camera app or taking a picture, locking the phone completely for a while (but the viewfinder preview still moves).

I've dirty flashed over last build
Xiaomi Mi 9
Yes, me too with Mi9: irregular fingerprint, power-button and wake-up / unlock issues.

Hi,

I see you added a version for Redmi Note 8 Pro (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_9.11.21_v11-10.zip ) which i thank you for.

I can't wait to install it but before that can you point me in the direction of a recovery that works (i have MIUI 11.0.1 Global ROM - PGGEUXM)

Thanks,
Silviu
Careful with the note 8 pro : xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_9.11.21_v11-10 bricked my eu note 8 pro, no fastboot or recovery access no more.

Anyone experienced this issue?
Yes, same on my Mi 9T...
Try one of these solutions below. (Thanks @kokesh)

- Use TWRP Terminal (Advanced -> Terminal):
Code:
rm /sdcard/diag_logs -rf && touch /sdcard/diag_logs && reboot

- OR -

- Use 'Solid Explorer File Manager' app:

1) Search and install 'Solid Explorer File Manager' app in Google Play and launch it
2) Select "Internal Storage" in menu and remove 'diag_logs' folder
3) Click on "+" (in bottom right) > "New file" > Type: diag_logs > OK
4) Done!

:)

Last edited:
All those mirrors (both on sourceforge and androidfilehost) to download are freakin' slow. 2 - 4 hours to download 2GB :/
Try different servers provided in different countries on the sites as well the mirrors are just not for xiaomi.eu. Ingbrzy does provide his services on other sites too so expect a lot of interest using the mirrors.

Maybe someone will be nice and host there rom on there own host.

MIX 3

Hi,

Thanks,
Silviu
Go and look at the Xda site.
There are a few so-so working recoverys. I would like to test them, but it is my wife's phone. So, no go for me..
Releasing of this rom by EU team is great thing by itself. You know, it's a MediaTek after all.

Yes, same on my Mi 9T...
My solution (via a terminal):
Code:
rm -rf /storage/emulated/0/diag_logs/* && chattr +i /storage/emulated/0/diag_logs
What this code exactly do?
For what I understand, it turns the folder immutable.
It's similar to change permission folder?
Is it a reversible command?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.