MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wipe dalvik and cache, update, then reboot, flash magisk, and the interface got broken.
Then, I do again the same, but no magisk, and seems fine.
So I went back just with wipe dalvik and cache (to the previous xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_9.11.21_v11-9), and now is asking me for a "password" to use my phone.
I dont have it, I didnt use one. So, what now? I cant acces my data even from twrp orange fox.

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
Uhm. TO left will start the camera. FROM left TO right will show shortcuts? Or am I confused? ;-)

In the lockscreen, from right to left

Screenshot_2019-11-29-18-41-17-643_lockscreen.jpg

This rom doesn't work on my redmi 7. After restart to twrp ask me for a password. Restart to android and show: "To start the android, enter the password"
Same here, all my data is lost now. Did you get anyway to pass this?

Are you using standard theme / lockscreen? Just asking...

Uhm. TO left will start the camera. FROM left TO right will show shortcuts? Or am I confused? ;-)
Ahh! Yes, you're right! It's working only with standard theme.
On Lockscreen swipe from left to right shows shortcuts..
Thanks a lot

Your phones are encrypted wipe the data
The only way, now, Im trying to get off the "enter the password" from twrp (I just installed it again, from orange fox), and still asking for it after many format data.
Now, I installed orange fox, pixel, power off and... yes, finally, orange Fox is not asking for a password and now I can flash magisk.

I will stay now another rom now, not sure what is happening with EU roms, I spend 2 hours with this.

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
Camera App starts ok
Crashes when I swipe across for different modes or Video, Photo,
Portrait etc
On my Whyred

Also this photo I took has 2 sides to it
bd6ce521670f829f93cfdac2d7a617bf.jpg
1abe4e1ada81013e33ee6ab2d9498b41.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

New health app says I'm severely obese.... , I'm 5ft 9 and 78 kg,that's not even overweight, i think it must be based on china health or something..... they are way thinner people, they have much thinner frames, its saying i should weigh 65.1 kg, that's very thin, I'd like to use this feature,,,, but come on

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

New health app says I'm severely obese.... , I'm 5ft 9 and 78 kg,that's not even overweight, i think it must be based on china health or something..... they are way thinner people, they have much thinner frames, its saying i should weigh 65.1 kg, that's very thin, I'd like to use this feature,,,, but come on

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Same issue here. It's bugged. I hope it will be fixed for next version

Mi Note 3 and Mi Band 4 user from Turkey

Problem with Redmi K20/Mi 9t

Hi from october gpay doesn't work anymore i tried the stable and the weekly rom the miui 10 and miui 11, android 9 and 10
i've already tried to delete cache/data of gpay and g services, data/data/com.android....gms folder, dirt flash and total wipe flash but nothing has changed the error still remain "probably not work because of rooting" but i don't use root

anyone have a possible solution ?

Hi, at my Mix2 are still the sequrity update from Sep. 1st.
I appreciate your hard work very much and can hardly imagine how much work is behind uploading an update every week, but still hope for a timely update, 3 months is a very long time.
Cheers!

Dirty flash on Mi Mix2 from 9.11.21 to 9.11.28 made my phone unusable.

After every reboot phone works for 1-2 minutes on 9.11.28, after that screen gets locked and then the screen turns on/off in a 5 sec. intervall.
1 or 2 minutes later phone reboots and goes straight to twrp.

Tried to df 9.11.21 and 9.11.14, boot after flashing (and cleaning cache/dalvik) takes as long as usual but after that phone goes directly back to twrp.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and input!

Reactions: Yemble
They should not have removed the support of note 8 pro, they should try harder to get updates that do not cause bricks , before they admitted the note of 4 mtk without problems, that developers do not take the time to correct errors looks bad

Reactions: Yemble
Status
Not open for further replies.