MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This rom doesn't work on my redmi 7. After restart to twrp ask me for a password. Restart to android and show: "To start the android, enter the password"

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
Thank you for solving the Turkish language problem.When is the stable k20 pro coming?

Redmi K20 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dirty flashed from 9.11.21 to 9.11.28 on whyred, running really nice so far. "MI Health" onboard now, it wasn't in the previous weekly Version. Security-Patch now 9.12.05

Some real good Work, Devs - thanks a lot!

Flash of new rom without problems. Found a new app: Mi Health. Seems to be a system app. Cannot deinstall it

Dirty flashed and it's working great on Mix 3. Noticed a speed boost overall. Great work!

MIX 3

Working fine on whyred.
Previous version had lag and some glitches..this is far better (usage 2 hours).
Recommend update
Thanks dev

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

thanks for this good update for redmi note 5, seems to works well
now the modem is ok for working vowifi
but extreme battery saver option is still gone from security app and don't work (once update again), please fix it

hello: what's the matter with the mi 8 lite?
Platina and nitrogen are suspended for now due to Android 10 test by Xiaomi. We don't know when are they planning to release it.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks for update , everything is fine after dirty flash Mi 9t Pro

Послато са Redmi K20 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: buladip
Flash of new rom without problems. Found a new app: Mi Health. Seems to be a system app. Cannot deinstall it
It's not new, it was there before, you just couldn't access it with the launcher. You could open the Step counter screen using the App vault Step counter card, and the Sleep tracking in Clock app was also handled by Health app. Now you can access all features. You can't uninstall a system app, but you can disable it.

Reactions: gibmadikka
Status
Not open for further replies.