MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this last update, my gpay doesn't do proximity pay anymore. I did a dirty flash, before I did a clean install to try solve this issue, I tried a com.google.android.gms method, but not has worked to fix this. Gpay says: your device is rooted or have anything else.

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 Pro usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: Revo0
Even after clean flashing (factory reset + format on twrp) I still have android system battery drain... I have turned off Google backup, auto screen brightness, cleaned GPlay cache...
I have this ambient sensor battery drain (5h6min in the image) since last 2 weekly betas. I have clean flashed every single one of them.

Mi 9 lite- pyxis, rom 9.11.28, language eng.

Strange new name for "Settings"-app.
Stock camera crashing
Screenshot_2019-11-30-20-42-30-756_com.miui.bugreport.png
Screenshot_2019-11-30-20-43-14-483_com.miui.home.jpg

Which phone are you testing it on? Also, can this version be debloated with any of the standard miui debkoat tools?
Hi guys! This is what I found on today update! I noticed that my comment were deleted on last week updates (prolly bcs i am sharing link here, so i will not do it this time)

WHAT'S NEW
1. Colourful & refined playback notification control.
2. Customise app shortcuts for side panel on lock screen.
3. Refined home screen icon size change utility.
4. Added Mi Health system apps.
5. Added shortcut to uninstall on app quick shortcuts
6. Added parameter info on Pro camera mode.

NEW BUGS
- Switching to dark mode on/off will cause system launcher to crash.
- Ultra Battery Saver shortcut can't be placed on notification quick toggles.

BUGS FIXED
- FIX Quick snap broken issue.
- Added private DNS with connection fixes.

REMAINING BUGS
1. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
2. Dynamic font-weight feature broke several third-party apps font boldness (e.g. WhatsApp).
3. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space.

This rom doesn't work on my redmi 7. After restart to twrp ask me for a password. Restart to android and show: "To start the android, enter the password"
I have the same problem, once the rom 9 11 28 is installed, reboot in recovery mode the TWRP Lavender puts the phone in encrypted mode. only Wipe data solution. If return to TWRP from new encrypted mode.

i bought a redmi 8 (olive) for my syster and i am waiting 168h to unlock the bootloader.
i found in the first post eu rom for this device but there isn't any twrp compatible.
how i can flash the eu rom over global rom without twrp?

camera doesnt crash when changing options or modes, can get into gallery well.
thanks , good work.

i bought a redmi 8 (olive) for my syster and i am waiting 168h to unlock the bootloader.
i found in the first post eu rom for this device but there isn't any twrp compatible.

you cant. just wait 168 hours to unlock your bootloader. after that you can install twrp in fastboot mode with a pc and with the codes in first page.

Even after clean flashing (factory reset + format on twrp) I still have android system battery drain... I have turned off Google backup, auto screen brightness, cleaned GPlay cache...
I have this ambient sensor battery drain (5h6min in the image) since last 2 weekly betas. I have clean flashed every single one of them.
View attachment 27402View attachment 27403
Maybe the CPU clock is set with high value for the minimum operation. I don't know why this ROM set it with a hight value! Here I use the kernel adiutor app to change it.

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_185938.jpg
    IMG_20191130_185938.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 314
When I lock/unlock the screen, randomly the screen makes a flash like the brightness jump to max! It's really annoying, how can I fix it?
Mi 9T, I already tried to update the launcher and if I disable fingerprint everything is ok!

Try to flash persist.img from MIUI 11 fastboot ROM or even better flash MIUI 11 fastboot ROM.
persist.img flash with TWRP.

View attachment 27402View attachment 27403
What is the rom reference you are having?
It seems absolutely impossible you get ADS in system application with EU rom!!!!! (FIERA DIGITAL....) whats'that?

You CAN NOT!
You must wait for TWRP availabilty. it will come soon!
EDIT:

Last edited:
What is the rom reference you are having?
It seems absolutely impossible you get ADS in system application with EU rom!!!!! (FIERA DIGITAL....) whats'that?
ROM reference? What do you been by that? I have been clean flashing last 3 weekly releases

So are you saying to forget about weekly xiaomi eu and flash stable trough fastboot?
No. What i'm saying is flash fastboot ROM and then xiaomi eu. Fastboot ROM will flash all new images. But first try to flash persist.img, if you saying that problem is in a sensor.

ROM reference? What do you been by that? I have been clean flashing last 3 weekly releases
Yes and then you have been restored/reinstalled all you apps and possibly settings and app data :)

So it is eu rom weekly 9.11.28 . right?
Why do you have ADS on the screen shoots you sent?
I don't know what device he has and how battery usage looks like in old devices with android 9 on MIUI 11, but it's looks like a free app with ads. Because in MIUI 11 android 10 you don't even have: Android system and kernel, options :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
Maybe the CPU clock is set with high value for the minimum operation. I don't know why this ROM set it with a hight value! Here I use the kernel adiutor app to change it.
I don't get any options to change that :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-01-01-37-28-984_com.grarak.kerneladiutor.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-01-01-37-28-984_com.grarak.kerneladiutor.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 245
No. What i'm saying is flash fastboot ROM and then xiaomi eu. Fastboot ROM will flash all new images. But first try to flash persist.img, if you saying that problem is in a sensor.

Yes and then you have been restored/reinstalled all you apps and possibly settings and app data :)

I don't know what device he has and how battery usage looks like in old devices with android 9 on MIUI 11, but it's looks like a free app with ads. Because in MIUI 11 android 10 you don't even have: Android system and kernel, options :)
i Have a Mi9T

Front camera crashing when used AI and open HDR

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-01-13-24-48-829_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-01-13-24-48-829_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 219
Hi guys,

I've problems with my MI9 and MIUI since a long time. No massive problems, but small problems that annoy me.

And that's the reason why I'll new install the Rom.

What should/must I delete for such a clean install?

Status
Not open for further replies.