MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that normal on MI6 i get automatic advertisement with automatic open pf web browser and goes to some site ? How to disable it ?

Hello everyone.
I have a Redmi Note 7
After several updates, all positives, with this Rom, yesterday I flashed, as usual, the new 9.11.28.
The installation went well, with no apparent problems; I then had to go into Recovery (TWRP) for re-flashing Magisk, this too as usual, and the TWRP asked me "the Password to Decrypt" (the Internal Storage), and as far as I tried to do, there was no way to bypass it in any way: in the end, I inexorably had to format everything and completely delete the internal archive too, in order to access the phone again.
After several tests, again with v.9.11.28, I returned to 9.11.21, and the problem is not repeated, but only with this latter version.
At this point I don't know if it's a problem of this latest release, since I saw that it happened to someone else who posted here, or is due to something that happened with the unlock PIN \ Password of my phone.
I have no idea whether the problem will recur with a subsequent update, nor whether to re-set a password or unlock PIN on the phone... On the other hand, such a thing had NEVER happened to me, even with other Rom.
If someone else had the same inconvenience or realized how such a situation could be triggered, I would be grateful if he wanted to share.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
For several weeks now, I can't receive calls on my miband 4
It ask for updating Miu.i. but I'm updated to the latest !
Any help ?!

Mi8 and 9.11.28
Mifit 4.0.13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-29-06-22-50-444_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-06-22-50-444_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 200
Hi, can I easily switch from this weekly to the current stable version? Greeting Florian

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Explorer Edition mit Tapatalk

I have the problem with the Mi 9 that I after the installation of the G*C*A*M when switching to e.g. Video both cameras get a mistake. G*C*A*M removed and everything ok again

Hello everyone.
I have a Redmi Note 7
After several updates, all positives, with this Rom, yesterday I flashed, as usual, the new 9.11.28.
The installation went well, with no apparent problems; I then had to go into Recovery (TWRP) for re-flashing Magisk, this too as usual, and the TWRP asked me "the Password to Decrypt" (the Internal Storage), and as far as I tried to do, there was no way to bypass it in any way: in the end, I inexorably had to format everything and completely delete the internal archive too, in order to access the phone again.
After several tests, again with v.9.11.28, I returned to 9.11.21, and the problem is not repeated, but only with this latter version.
At this point I don't know if it's a problem of this latest release, since I saw that it happened to someone else who posted here, or is due to something that happened with the unlock PIN \ Password of my phone.
I have no idea whether the problem will recur with a subsequent update, nor whether to re-set a password or unlock PIN on the phone... On the other hand, such a thing had NEVER happened to me, even with other Rom.
If someone else had the same inconvenience or realized how such a situation could be triggered, I would be grateful if he wanted to share.
hello,
Exactly the same problem with my RN7.
If the Xiaomi-eu staff can help us, please

Exactly the same problem with my RN7.
If the Xiaomi-eu staff can help us, please

We hope that there are other feedbacks about this, and that, maybe, some of the Staff can at least clarify us about it... ;-)
Thnx for sharing.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I have a Redmi Note 7
check if you have a twrp folder embedded in the zip of the 9.11.28 rom.
It may be the culprit.
Try reflashing deleting this folder prior transfering the file to the phone.

check if you have a twrp folder embedded in the zip of the 9.11.28 rom.
It may be the culprit.
Try reflashing deleting this folder prior transfering the file to the phone.

Hello there.
I tried to "open" the .zip of 9.11.28, but apparently there is no TWRP folder inside... Unless it is 'compressed' within another file [.img].
At first sight there would seem to be no such thing.

Hello everyone.
I have a Redmi Note 7
I also have redmi note 7 and i have dirty flashed 4 ue roms with out any issues.am using orange fox recovery.

Hello there.
I tried to "open" the .zip of 9.11.28, but apparently there is no TWRP folder inside... Unless it is 'compressed' within another file [.img].
At first sight there would seem to be no such thing.
I said "open" within windows explorer. It doesn't unzip, but you perfectly watch the folders tree.
twrp.img is in this folder if it has been added to the rom.

Mi note 10
Flashed new ROM updated this morning ... Dirty flash over stable eu .40!
Previous bugs seems to be gone

Hi, can I easily switch from this weekly to the current stable version? Greeting Florian

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Explorer Edition mit Tapatalk

Yes. Make a backup. Fullwipe your device. Install stable and restore your data. ;-)

Reactions: Zekko
There will soon be a flood of these phones on the market following the 50% off Black Friday flash sales. These phones should be properly supported by Xiaomi and by inference, Xiaomi.eu. Please do whatever it takes to get this TRWP bricking issue sorted for Android Q.

You realize that the xiaomi.eu developers do not get a single penny for all their great work, don't you? So, when you and your likes are so overly happy to get that phone with a big discount, I am sure you will happily donate some of the saved money to the EU developers. If all of you give 10% of the saved money, the devs may consider to support your device, too. Show your appreciation by donating, instead of demanding something you are not entitled to at all.

There will soon be a flood of these phones on the market following the 50% off Black Friday flash sales. These phones should be properly supported by Xiaomi and by inference, Xiaomi.eu. Please do whatever it takes to get this TRWP bricking issue sorted for Android Q.
I am not sure the use of '"inference" word has something to do here.
Ask TWRP builder to provide the material able to securely install this rom. This is a common issue with "unofficial" TWRP build.
Black friday or not, in short time we will be aware of the sales gap between the 2 different Redmi Note 8.

If you have free time, waiting for more support, try other available twrp. if they can decrypt.

Well, now I have cleaned everything: I really believe that there was no other solution ...
However: Which other TWRP version would you recommend me to put?
I now have the one downloaded HERE from the Download page.

Status
Not open for further replies.