MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I "opened" with Explorer, and evaluated the Folder Tree: no TWRP folder, as I said ...
In the ROM zip file for Cepheus, there is a recovery folder and TWRP.zip is stored in there. Not sure about your device's ROM file though.
3bee67d7b58c5a7b6aaf10a92ce280cd.jpg
9ab89c3c8276050c5657d5d674affff6.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Did you change your xiaomi profile till your country? I had to do that to fix my mi fit app.

MIX 3
Sorry, I'm not quite sure that I understand you well. But I should say that I didn't change my Xiaomi profile. I can use my Mi Band 4 with official Mi Fit app normally. In English of course...

guys
On my Mi 8, before each notification, I notice that the right and left edges light up blue at the same time ... then the phone vibrates, the LED lights up and the notification ring is activated.
I have not noticed, in the few days of use with the global stable, if this happened even before.
I have not installed themes, only third-party icons, and I don't think I have set anything in the settings.
Can you tell me if it also happens to you or how to activate it? The effect is still wonderful.

Raphael, mi 9t pro my fingerprintscanner doesn't work, the green light shows up but it doesn't scans my finger, i can't add fingers too

guys
On my Mi 8, before each notification, I notice that the right and left edges light up blue at the same time ... then the phone vibrates, the LED lights up and the notification ring is activated.
I have not noticed, in the few days of use with the global stable, if this happened even before.
I have not installed themes, only third-party icons, and I don't think I have set anything in the settings.
Can you tell me if it also happens to you or how to activate it? The effect is still wonderful.
Its in Settings/always on display and lockscreen settings/when notification comes and screen is off

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lordofless
[QUOTE = I have the same problem, magisk is not compatible with 9.11.28, the redmi note 7 is encrypting me I had to format and configure as a new phone
[/CITAR]

Have this issue in the left screen. It scale up itself or smthing like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-01-20-12-25-016_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-01-20-12-25-016_com.miui.home.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 237
So that was what you meant. The fingerprint icon is not as bright as it used to be.

I have been using the phone for a while now and subconsciously, I know where to touch the fingerprint sensor without depending on the icon.

That's exactly what I wanted to say.
When the screen is off, the fingerprint unlock icon is no longer clearly visible as before.
Until version 9.11.14 everything was ok, from the next version (9.11.22 and also 9.11.28) the icon is no longer bright and therefore difficult to see in very bright environments.
I'm also having this issue on the Mi 9 SE. Can barely see the fingerprint unlock icon at all, even on a dark area. I can't recall if I had this issue in the previous week build, if I did have, I didn't notice it.
The fingerprint icon is barely visible all the time and doesn't adjust itself, according to the the light available at the given moment, I believe it's the way it works, even if you have auto brightness off.

Reactions: Ivanvl and ramir0
When take screenshot, there is no (scroll, send)
Please back it
Note 7

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

I confirm fingerprint issue when screen locked. Also, notification animation is dimmed as well

Last edited:
Reactions: LUKI508
Is there any way to enable/disable dark mode in some apps.
Facebook and telegram look very weird when dark mode and global dark mode is enabled.
I use an app called DarQ but it's not reliable and keeps stopping

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I am a beta tester of some google apps, but after flashing xiaomi.eu 9.11.28, i am unable to download the beta testing apps from google play store like whatsapp, paytm, ubereats etc..

I am a beta tester of some google apps, but after flashing xiaomi.eu 9.11.28, i am unable to download the beta testing apps from google play store like whatsapp, paytm, ubereats etc..
I cannot update any apps from the PlayStore right after updating to 9.11.28. I cleared the data for PlayStore and all is fine now. I am a beta tester for WhatsApp and it is updating as usual.

I'm also having this issue on the Mi 9 SE. Can barely see the fingerprint unlock icon at all, even on a dark area. I can't recall if I had this issue in the previous week build, if I did have, I didn't notice it.
The fingerprint icon is barely visible all the time and doesn't adjust itself, according to the the light available at the given moment, I believe it's the way it works, even if you have auto brightness off.

I can confirm this on MI 9T. The problem is present when AOD is off but works fine when AOD is on even if you set AOD to be on for 1 minute a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.