MIUI 11.1 9.11.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot update any apps from the PlayStore right after updating to 9.11.28. I cleared the data for PlayStore and all is fine now. I am a beta tester for WhatsApp and it is updating as usual.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Thanks, Now it is working fine..

I'm also having this issue on the Mi 9 SE. Can barely see the fingerprint unlock icon at all, even on a dark area. I can't recall if I had this issue in the previous week build, if I did have, I didn't notice it.
The fingerprint icon is barely visible all the time and doesn't adjust itself, according to the the light available at the given moment, I believe it's the way it works, even if you have auto brightness off.

Thanks. If i am right understand, fingerprint is worked, but didn't lighted enough.
How about GPay? Is it work normally?

I want to buy cc9, but want to use this ROM, and want to know how work this ROM with cc9.

One little bug on my Mi 9T => Sometimes the screen goes to full brightness for a very short period of time (<0.5s) and for no reason. This issue often happens when I press the "power" button to lock the phone or when I unlock my phone with the fingerprint.

Reactions: ramir0
One little bug on my Mi 9T => Sometimes the screen goes to full brightness for a very short period of time
I think this is intentional. Notice that when scanning the fingerprint, the backlight of the sensor has to shine brightly so as to accurately read the fingerprint, regardless if you are in a bright or dark environment. Upon successful authentication, the brightness of the screen will then be adjusted according to the surrounding ambient light. It takes a few milliseconds for the adjustment. Correct me if I am wrong guys.

you cant. just wait 168 hours to unlock your bootloader. after that you can install twrp in fastboot mode with a pc and with the codes in first page.
i know how to unlock. this is not my first xiaomi. But if is not avaiable yet twrp compatible with redmi 8 i can't installl eu rom.

Regarding the update app, I don't mind having the app, but I don't want it to continuously check if there are new versions available. I thought of disabling notifications for the app, but I would prefer just to disable it from automatically checking updates. Anyone knows if this is possible?

Regarding the update app, I don't mind having the app, but I don't want it to continuously check if there are new versions available. I thought of disabling notifications for the app, but I would prefer just to disable it from automatically checking updates. Anyone knows if this is possible?
Maybe you can deny the app from any Internet access using a firewall app? Something like NoRoot Firewall?

Without an app, you can only deny it from using mobile data, not if you are on wifi.

And, if you disable it completely, you won't be able to check for updates as the updater app itself won't run.
dcd9bdc31d6cd51d28314808ce1e1180.jpg
8f24d05599ba37d814f730c151485b29.jpg

I think this is intentional. Notice that when scanning the fingerprint, the backlight of the sensor has to shine brightly so as to accurately read the fingerprint, regardless if you are in a bright or dark environment. Upon successful authentication, the brightness of the screen will then be adjusted according to the surrounding ambient light. It takes a few milliseconds for the adjustment. Correct me if I am wrong guys.

Nope... It's about the whole screen brightness not the fingerprint backlight. This brightness issue doesn't happen everytime when I unlock/use fingerprint or when I lock the phone.
EDIT: I don't use "Automatic brightness" so I guess my phone doesn't check the ambient light for adjusting the brightness...

Last edited:
Nope... It's about the whole screen brightness not the fingerprint backlight. This brightness issue doesn't happen everytime when I unlock/use fingerprint or when I lock the phone.
EDIT: I don't use "Automatic brightness" so I guess my phone doesn't check the ambient light for adjusting the brightness...
I think I know what you meant. I did notice the issue in previous releases of the ROM but with the current release, 9.11.28, I can't seem to reproduce it. Maybe it is fixed for the Cepheus?

Just force close the app

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I mentioned too soon. I was able to reproduce it. Video as attached.
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5de507c74f540/VID-20191202-WA0021_4201.mp4

There's no kids space feature, i thought it was on miui 11,are we not getting it ?, i have a 3 year old that like to play with my phone

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Possible enable camera2.api or install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on this version?
Thanks

Can anyone tell me which version of Android has this 9.11.28 Weekly Update ROM for the Redmi K20/Mi 9T (Not PRO Version)?
Because I flash the stable version and in the list of models it says it has android 10 but when i go to settings i have Android 9
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, please tell me, what is the right twrp for Mi 9cc (Pyxix). Now i will update to Android 10 and this famous Rom. Thanks for your very good Work, Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.