New 9.11.7 MI9 AOD problems

iGears88

Members
May 18, 2019
In the previous build have no problems but in this, the screen goes totally off even if I touch the screen, the AOD doesn't respond

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

I checked that but I have the same problem, the screen doesn't awake with 1 touch on the screen

Enabled AOD Display items option?

It works ok for me..
efa149ec27a8b10d78da33f3c54d6e02.jpg

In the previous build have no problems but in this, the screen goes totally off even if I touch the screen, the AOD doesn't respond

Hi. Happened to me this morning. Screen was black and finger sensor does not respond. Yesterday everything was fine.
Also found that when I scroll right from home screen to see Google feed it's look's lagy.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: VonFrosta
No problems on my mi9 . Format data and install the rom again tho mine was a dirty flash from last week's build.

Hi. Happened to me this morning. Screen was black and finger sensor does not respond. Yesterday everything was fine.
Also found that when I scroll right from home screen to see Google feed it's look's lagy.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I can confirm the scrolling lag. It happens quite often even on the stock launcher. Chrome, instagram, WhatsApp , etc. Lags sometimes.

Disable AOD and turn it on again.
Solved for me.

Edit:
Nope...
Still the same...

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the same problem in MI 9, no matter if AOD is on or off. The finger sensor does not work when we have unread background notification. When there are no notifications the sensor works.

I can confirm the scrolling lag. It happens quite often even on the stock launcher. Chrome, instagram, WhatsApp , etc. Lags sometimes.
I reinstalled the ROM, via clean install included format data, and some times it happens the aod goes off completely, and the laggy Google feed

Reactions: MaouGe
Still the same issue with the AOD, it goes all off and the fingerprint doesn't work, after a clean install from global stable with miflash

I reinstalled the last build and again with the 10 seconds and programed AOD still goes completely off