MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon, the rom goes perfectly, thanks for your work. I think he has a problem with the fingerprint, after a while with the phone locked, the fingerprint sensor does not appear. I need to wake up the phone. my 9t pro

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk
I have the exactly same issue !!

good afternoon, the rom goes perfectly, thanks for your work. I think he has a problem with the fingerprint, after a while with the phone locked, the fingerprint sensor does not appear. I need to wake up the phone. my 9t pro

Same problem, black screen.

Послато са Redmi K20 Pro помоћу Тапатока

• Sad
Reactions: ramir0
I can't update, MI 9
In twrp after clear system, cache and dalvik, give me error 7 from 9.10.24

Last edited:
I think you should solve the 9 SE headset problem.It's getting very uncomfortable now.I think it's a Vendor problem.I'm going into the telegram and bam! Sound sounds scratchy.I have the same problem with Instagram DM. Please solve this problem. Good Luck

I just installed the rom on my xiaomi mi9, but with these roms that are Android 10, my device does not recognize the sim, it detects it without service, what will be the problem, if there is a solution? someone else is the same, is not based on the global rom? this only happens to me with this rom, with the android 10 pixel the sim and the network works well for me.

I have the same problem on Mi9.
The fingerprint does not work when I have unread notifications and the notification light blinks.

• Sad
Reactions: ramir0
Got a bootloop on a mi8. Even after flashing previous beta it can't boot. Tried without installing magisk - same problem. It's so lame... Did anyone have same problem?

This version crash mi9 when i connect to Android Auto and i need to reboot always to work again...

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: GTMoraes
Mi8 dirty flash over last weeks build. So far so good. Running smoothly. Unfortunately still no voLTE icon available in the tray...

Apart from that great work devs.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but since this is discussed in previous threads I just wanted to let you know that I found the solution for the failure of the autobrightness function in my Mi9.
Basically, I hadn't a bad performance of the sensor. The sensor wasn't working at all. I had to reflash the persist partition with twrp and everything is perfectly fine now.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Widgets no longer work on the screen. When you tap them, nothing happens. No response. I deleted and recreated the widget. Still doesn't work.
Use Nova Launcher.
Actually i have this issue for a while now, at least 4 weeks. Im on nova also, but i switched to the default launcher and had the issue there as well.

Also i noticed that when unlocking,the background stays black for a second before m Background is loaded. Not a showstopper, just a regression i noticed.

Mi6, default theme,german language

On Mi8 any Android 10 version of update doesn't display operator name on second card in dual sim mode. May be it is problem with magisk 20 root patch?

This issue has already been reported several times. Let's hope it gets fixed on the next release. Can only downgrade back for now

Reactions: ulsa
Sigh....thanks for the update...but still no security patch

Mi8 dirty flash over last weeks build. So far so good. Running smoothly. Unfortunately still no voLTE icon available in the tray...

Apart from that great work devs.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
did you try this
f45d4bcf1fa8831e27de2d73530f8afd.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Running perfect on my MI 9 only a bug with Google Assistent, but if go to settings, disable, enable and reboot works again, but for a little time.
This bug is present since the last build that I tested, it's my first update on Xiaomi.EU and I am liking so much.

Reactions: Mali2 and icysorc
Solution for not showing notif.icons on lockscreen for me was deleting cache of the app "Benachrichtigungen". should be "notifications" or sth like this in english.

edit: package Name is COM.MIUI.NOTIFICATION
Facing the same problem, but package name COM.MIUI.NOTIFICATION doesn't exist on Mi8 Settings -> Apps (System Apps visible).

Since Android 10 modem stays too long on bad reception and changes never to a better one like Edge or H+. It often loses connection before changing.
Is there anything I can do for it?

MI9 SE
Unfortunately, no...

The cell Reselection, Inter-Frequency and inter-RAT handovers are all configured and controlled by the network Operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.