Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me:

5aeaa6074645f596b6d7827ec62d7e76.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
That's why this is so odd.
Can you send some prints of your *#*#4636#*#* menu?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi guys.
So last night I tried to do a system update on my Mi Max 2 running MIUI 10 to get the new 11. To my surprise it actually said it was available and so I did it. That was a big mistake indeed. After 2 hours of recovering the entire phone from a black screen with the MI logo quietly annoying the F out of me I reisntalled after wiping the verision 10. OK That all works again and so I thought maybe I should try to do it again and se what happens after backing up in TWRP of course and to my surpeise the availability was GONE. The message said that either I was up to date or there was a server problem. Now ths is a weird thing. Did the XIAOMI people put the new version 11 MIUI for Mi Max 2 up for usage and then realized it was faulty as the zip file which was still in my download rom folder was not openeable ie corrupt. HMMMMM I said myself - is'nt life weird sometimes. Can any person out there shed some light on this phenomena.
PS I have already seen that the weekly download of MIUI roms does not have a MI MAX 2 version so I assume this was a glitch.

good afternoon, the rom goes perfectly, thanks for your work. I think he has a problem with the fingerprint, after a while with the phone locked, the fingerprint sensor does not appear. I need to wake up the phone. my 9t pro

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

anyone else can confirm this too? we are already 3-4 users that have the problem.. it's specially when a notification arrived and you try to unlock it after a while without waking up the screen

This version crash mi9 when i connect to Android Auto and i need to reboot always to work again...

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk
Lucky for you, my Mi8 freeze and auto reboot once I launch Android Auto in my car

anyone else can confirm this too? we are already 3-4 users that have the problem.. it's specially when a notification arrived and you try to unlock it after a while without waking up the screen
I have the same problem but after few restarts all working good

My friend I have the max 2 all the beta and Chinese have stopped for phones before Android 9 so... Do what I did.. Here I'm because I have the max 3 too and it's a 9 supported device but until when?..

Thanks for answer...but i try all and give me bootloop.I forgot uninstall module before flash latest rom but system is booting ok...when install magisk give me bootloop,i try install old rom version and bootloop again...i use magisk uninstaller,give me error.
No way to install or uninstall magisk and remove modules.
System work now without Magisk,i think is only solutions clean install?

I think you forgot a module :)
Try Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode
Install it with twrp. Then in twrp open console and type mm then chose the options.. If you want to delete a module, type the whole name, you cant mark it with x.

Last edited:
Why don't people who insult others (#299) not get banned??

Sent from my MI 8
these people just have to insult someone before they half admit their wrong,,, (immature).the devs are nice and give chances

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Anyone playing Pokemon Go in this rom can verify overheating? I'm having it after Miui 10 beta roms. Redmi Note 7 Pro.

this version was many bug , downgrade to 10.31, if pokemon still overheating , you have to clean flash starting beginning.

This version crash mi9 when i connect to Android Auto and i need to reboot always to work again...

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Exactly. Unfortunately this build is a no-go if you use Android Auto.

*** DO NOT FLASH THIS WEEK'S BUILD IF YOU USE ANDROID AUTO ***

Reactions: Goyesays
Has anyone tried USB to aux cable. Can they get sound out of It?

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for new update on dipper.
Like so much feed dark theme and new bar Google search now.
Great.

Ps :
I don't know when Android Q Miui 11 global roll up for see the difference.
On Global there aren't mi message on miui 11 now ? Only Google message ?

Bugreport on MiMix 2: assigning the Google Assistant function after a power button-press for 0.5 seconds does not work. It worked on the previous beta, but not on this one... I did a dirty recovery-install of this one.

Very funny, stop it pls

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I just don't understand that it's a bit of a problem to start such a fuss. but no problem, no need to wait for the admin to ban me, i rather leave the group. I thought it would be a kind and helpful group of people who like xiaomi products and are happy to help others in case of problems, but I was wrong. we are human, we can make a mistake, but if somebody so dirty his mind ...
And sorry everything

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.