MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem on Mi9.
The fingerprint does not work when I have unread notifications and the notification light blinks.
@Santigt

found some solution, use either "nothing" or "light on screen" in settings when notifications arrives, and fingerprint sensor will work after. If you use some of the other 3, it doesn't. I think it might be related with the new and longer animations..

I just don't understand that it's a bit of a problem to start such a fuss. but no problem, no need to wait for the admin to ban me, i rather leave the group. I thought it would be a kind and helpful group of people who like xiaomi products and are happy to help others in case of problems, but I was wrong. we are human, we can make a mistake, but if somebody so dirty his mind ...
And sorry everything

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

The problem is that you say "apologize" but you don't behave like someone who really understood his mistake and regrets.
Reread my comment again.Stop behaving like a troll, learn and have fun. But as long as you keep searching for the mistakes of other people....
Now we have about 20 comments because of your because of your lack of insight. THIS is one of the reasons for the many posts. And as you told us, you have no time to read them. ;-) Got it?
Be a friend or a troll - it's your decision.....

Magisk (any version) cannot be installed on mi 9t pro / k20 pro (9.11.7), phone doesn't boot
With previous version of xiaomi.eu no issues with 20.0 and 20.1

Magisk (any version) cannot be installed on mi 9t pro / k20 pro (9.11.7), phone doesn't boot
Sorry, did you wait long enough? With me Mi9SE it takes 10-15min to boot.

Phone automatically reboot in recovery after 5min stuck on boot screen
I didn't try magisk uninstaller, what does it do?

On my 9T pro no problem with magisk with last update !

I have cc9 and mi8. I can`t get mi air 2 TWS / airdots 2 to work with codec LHDC. Is anyone able? What phone has it working?

Super smooth on my Mi 9, love it. The SMS sync still doesn't work. Hoping for the next weekly from. Thank you !

again and again ....
  • If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher / viper ...) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.
  • If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop.
  • If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.
without installing the old firmware you can use these tools:
Regards Kater

Last edited:
Reactions: Adnan008 and ramir0
Can you help me? I have Mi 9 lite, how can I twrp?

Ps: I'm from Brazil.
Google it, twrp is on xda developers site, i used xiaomi flash tool v2 to flash the image file, look up some YouTube videos on it, they'll show you how

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Can you help me? I have Mi 9 lite, how can I twrp?

Ps: I'm from Brazil.

small introduction ...
Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with your Mi Account;
Shut down your phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode;
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click "Unlock".
In order to flash TWRP, you’ll need to boot into your phone’s bootloader. This is a bit different for every phone, so you may have to Google instructions for your specific device. You can do it on many modern devices by turning off your phone, then holding the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for 10 seconds before releasing them.
Get a TWRP recovery .img file compatible with your device and save to a separate folder on your PC.
Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC, follow this link .
Enable USB debugging on your device:
Open Settings on your device.
Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number, this will enable Developer options.
Now go back to Settings and you’ll see Developer options there, open it.
Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
Open the folder where you saved TWRP Recovery .img file from Step above.
Now open a command window inside that folder. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command window we opened above to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
+ If you get a permission dialogue on your device to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery .img file:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
+ Here modify twrp.img with the name of your TWRP recovery .img file, OR change your TWRP recovery filename to twrp.img and use the command above.
Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot:
fastboot reboot / fastboot reboot recovery or restart your phone

Reactions: Varanda and Putti
Google it, twrp is on xda developers site, i used xiaomi flash tool v2 to flash the image file, look up some YouTube videos on it, they'll show you how

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Tanks.

small introduction ...
Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with your Mi Account;
Shut down your phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode;
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click "Unlock".
In order to flash TWRP, you’ll need to boot into your phone’s bootloader. This is a bit different for every phone, so you may have to Google instructions for your specific device. You can do it on many modern devices by turning off your phone, then holding the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for 10 seconds before releasing them.
Get a TWRP recovery .img file compatible with your device and save to a separate folder on your PC.
Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC, follow this link .
Enable USB debugging on your device:
Open Settings on your device.
Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number, this will enable Developer options.
Now go back to Settings and you’ll see Developer options there, open it.
Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
Open the folder where you saved TWRP Recovery .img file from Step above.
Now open a command window inside that folder. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command window we opened above to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
+ If you get a permission dialogue on your device to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery .img file:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
+ Here modify twrp.img with the name of your TWRP recovery .img file, OR change your TWRP recovery filename to twrp.img and use the command above.
Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot:
fastboot reboot
fastboot reboot recovery
I am not running a TWRP for Mi 9 Lite that is safe.

Android Auto Crash with mi9 as others suggested. Is there a temp fix for that? Just when I received a new car dash unit :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.