Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good on my Redmi Note 5
Thankyou
183b6361c96a8ae5e28106715825a04c.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

What make i false? Mi 8 Lite, actually Rom Android 10, root with Magisk 20.1, actually TWRP, but Titanium not restore my Apps. I use Titanium 8.4 .0.2. I don`t now what i make false. Any solution?

report: Stock camera, it closes when you place the short video option and accept to connect on the internet. GINKGO.

What make i false? Mi 8 Lite, actually Rom Android 10, root with Magisk 20.1, actually TWRP, but Titanium not restore my Apps. I use Titanium 8.4 .0.2. I don`t now what i make false. Any solution?
First of all, your English is quite funny but thx for trying

Second I assume you gave titanium all required permissions and it does start without complains?

If so, try to play with this setting:

6efe3e91b7cfc1f0af60e948f5ce46f1.jpg

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: jobue
Still the Same Problem on my Mi 9 se.
When im searching for an App the Phone crashs.
Searching With one Letter works , but with two the drawer crashs .
Someone Else with this Problem?

And the drm widevine lvl changed again...
From 1 to 3 now...

MI 9T pro. After the update 9.12.12, another update appears, again 9.12.12
That's called "a reupload". Probably there were a very catastrophic bug that could be fixed quickly, and couldn't hold on until next week.

Tapatalked thru my Mi 9

Same on MiMix3. Some apps will restore, some won't, but no reason why. The app processing mode change doesn't fix.

bug on AOD mi 9t pro..it closes off screen and dont change position ..

Attachments

• aod bug 9.12.12.txt
    80.1 KB · Views: 400
Please, help! I have mi 8. I rebooted into recovery, wiped cache/dalvik, flashed the ROM, and then Magisk, rebooted, and now it's stuck on fastboot. When I try to reboot, it does not work, boots into fastboot.

Any help? Thank you.

Edit: I was able to boot into recovery again, and then did everything again except the installation of Magisk. Now it is working.

Last edited:
Are whatsapp notifications fixed mi8 please? Since last week only get notified if I open WhatsApp.

Same with my Mi9tpro, only audio and no video on Netflix

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I'm using a old version with 1080p support 4.16.3 and works fine.

I have 2 issues

1.- the search app crashes the miui launcher

2.- All the notification are displayed on AOD (i prefer a way to filter the notification on AOD)

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro

Reactions: danilomazzaro
Does anyone else facing the screen-not-lightning-up-but-unlock-(face)-and-fingerprint-are-working issue?

Explorer in ma case.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I just upgraded to Android 10 this week and I have to say that it's considerably smoother than Pie was. Battery life also seems to be improved over Pie as well.

Max 3 00.00 I went to sleep 6.00 I was wake but the phone no. It unlock with my face with my fingerprint but the screen is unresponsive. Only hard reboot fixes this. I think it's the power saver the problem I have it auto enable from 23
00 to 6.00 and I have enable don't wake the screen for notifications..

Please it's very important look at it. You can't wake up every morning and have an unresponsive phone, and the other the twrp or remove it or tell us if it's safe to remove the recovery folder and flash. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.