MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9, anyone has problem updating app from playstore? It takes hours without success. Super slow like 0.1K per sec. But other app are fast as usual. My current workaround is to find apk to manual update.
I recommend to read, was discussed like a million times..

Just clear all data for both!! Download apps...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

no crash information, just open and back to launcher automatically, and didn't ask for ROOT
Yeah I remember, that's it, go to magisk and allow root / delete titanium to force another request.

Dirty update on dipper / Mi 8.

Yes, there is an issue with the launcher. It crashes when trying to search apps.
And a very small issue. The updater apk is showing no information about the new update.

So far - so good. Thanks guys!
I don't see any crashes on my side but since last update (and problem still here), searching apps doesn't work for some of them only. Example I search for Chrome it shows me Google Chrome but searching for term "maps" doesn't show anything. See picture below

I recommend to read, was discussed like a million times..

Just clear all data for both!! Download apps...

I clear data for both download app and playstore, but don't help.

Notifications bar shows incomplete letters
the bottm part of letters is cutted in facebook notifications only any suggestions?? Note 8
I think I've seen people talking about changing notifications width in developers options to 300 or something like that search in forum for terms like "notification width" or "size",etc. Or maybe someone can tell you directly the answer

Mi Max 3. Everything great, as usual. G store downloads is great. But I did clean install last week .. I have one question. Excuse me, if it was answered before. I know, EU is great Rom. It is free, I respect developers. Very much. I have this Rom from time of RN2. But, after all, is custom Rom. One needs appropriate recovery for his/her phone and for Android version. So, what is this thing with changing recovery after flashing Rom? I presume, EU developers have less complains about bootloops.. Just my thoughts.. This is not the way to go. I, for sure, don't like if I flash custom Rom on my phone, I am forsful to change recovery.

Reactions: Bobanoid
Updates für my MiMax3 in the past allways worked fine. With this version first time Error 7. Tried to re-install the 12.6: same problem.

Wonderful work, thank you all !
still one question, is it possible to add support for the app
DriveDroid
I need this badly real badly !
Thanks again!

Mi Max 3. Everything great, as usual. G store downloads is great. But I did clean install last week .. I have one question. Excuse me, if it was answered before. I know, EU is great Rom. It is free, I respect developers. Very much. I have this Rom from time of RN2. But, after all, is custom Rom. One needs appropriate recovery for his/her phone and for Android version. So, what is this thing with changing recovery after flashing Rom? I presume, EU developers have less complains about bootloops.. Just my thoughts.. This is not the way to go. I, for sure, don't like if I flash custom Rom on my phone, I am forsful to change recovery.
Updates für my MiMax3 in the past allways worked fine. With this version first time Error 7. Tried to re-install the 12.6: same problem.
You are using official recovery right?

New - Use app icons for AOD notifications

Does this work?
Can somebody make a photo of the AOD with those icons? Thanks in advance!

I have no objection to the inclusion of the latest TWRP in firmware. But I would like to see a warning about this fact.

Hmm, try updating Google play service to the most recent version.

Oh, it is working now. The trick is force close and clear both at the same time before start new playstore. In the past, I did clear download app, then open playstore with slow. Try clear playstore, and it still slow. Try clear download again but slow.

This Fixed the problem of "Set Default Messaging App" on 'Google Messages' app! YES IT WORKS. Thank you.

mi note 3. after updating camera app closes when i try to make a video! instead it works in short video and photography mode

Does this work?
Im on MI8 and im sure about the new aod notification icons but for some reason mine are no longer coloured as they use to be in the previous build

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap

Does this work?

It works. You can switch between "pale" symbols - regarding the animation or the original app icons.
Tried to fold my device to take a picture of itself without success. ;-)
But it works, believe me. :)

Reactions: Mario1944
Is there someone else using MI 9T Pro and having issues with watching Netflix?
To see a picture, I had to flash Netflix fix for magisk, but then again I have no HD anymore

It works. You can switch between "pale" symbols - regarding the animation or the original app icons.
Tried to fold my device to take a picture of itself without success. ;-)
But it works, believe me. :)
What's your device? Is there a menu where we can set up the new icons?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.