MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY THE HELL YOU CHANGE OUR RECOVERY?

Well I assume that they do it to make sure that the offered functions (rom and OTA) are working in a correct way.
What isn't sure with every recovery. So that you have a complete, working package. If you want another recovery - just flash it after the update.

btw, thanks for your very friendly way of asking. ;-)

New - Use app icons for AOD notifications

Does this work?
Can somebody make a photo of the AOD with those icons? Thanks in advance!
its mean, before this if using android notification style you will not get apps icon on AOD notification. But in this new setting enable, even you using android notification style you can get apps icon on AOD notification.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Did the admin pull out the OTA update for Mi 9T Pro? This afternoon i receive a notification for the update but this evening when i try to download, no more update available.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Guys do we have another permissions issue?

I can't sign in to chromium anymore, plus access accounts on device cannot be granted to any app.

a14af2070f422d280059f92586d099f7.jpg

Any clue?

Tried freezing sec app and clearing data, no difference.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I would like to know if the last update works with automatic brightness and screen rotation - Mi9

What you mean by that? You are back to default recovery?
I reboot to orange fox I flash this update , today I reboot in to recovery my fox wasn't there and it was a Chinese twrp
I extract the rom I remove the recovery folder and I compress again but I don't know if it's safe to flash..

Reactions: rajubd
MAX 3 USERS be careful after you flash this build say bye to your recovery.
I open the same build of my redmi note 7 and it's not any recovery file in there. So why they did that without any warn on max 3? If I know that I didn't flash.

Reactions: bittor22
I reboot to orange fox I flash this update , today I reboot in to recovery my fox wasn't there and it was a Chinese twrp
I extract the rom I remove the recovery folder and I compress again but I don't know if it's safe to flash..
Recovery version? is it English?

No Chinese and I was so angry so I didn't look the version
Eu team remove this twrp. Or tell us if it's safe to remove from our downloaded build because we may need to flash again.

On mi6, from the very beginning of the release of version 11 miui, there is a problem. Fingerprint input windows do not display text. There is no this bug on the original beta firmware

Attachments

• 18135458 (1).jpg
    18135458 (1).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 245
On mi6, from the very beginning of the release of version 11 miui, there is a problem. Fingerprint input windows do not display text. There is no this bug on the original beta firmware
Also happen in dark Mode?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

In the new recovery TWRP-3.3.1-1207 that you have implemeted in the rom for Platina, my touchscreen dont work ! i was forced to flash by fastboot the older TWRP and after that to flash Pitchblack recvery agian to get my screen works again.

Just guessing but:
Press power button twice to realize there's actually a screen lock active you gotta swipe away.
That twrp bug where screen lock layer isn't showing initially is years old and I've had it across multiple devices....

Everything good on my Mi Max 3 except that *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is no longer working after the upgrade to Android 10. Any idea if / when there will be a working solution to get *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working again?

Edit: Seems that G Cam is app non grata on this forum. Huh.

Installed zip for mi max 3 and my Orange fox recovery got replaced by a Chinese twrp .had install Orange fox again

Enviado do meu MI MAX 3 através do Tapatalk

Did the admin pull out the OTA update for Mi 9T Pro? This afternoon i receive a notification for the update but this evening when i try to download, no more update available.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Many devices roms are reuploading...
Wait for your turn

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Cloned Apps still not getting GPS permission, work on 9.11.28, not work on 9.12.5 and 9.12.12.
Tested on K 20 pro

Everything good on my Mi Max 3 except that *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is no longer working after the upgrade to Android 10. Any idea if / when there will be a working solution to get *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working again?

Edit: Seems that G Cam is app non grata on this forum. Huh.
Did u use official recovery and Dirty flash?

what is the meaning of this E: Unhandled Flag: 'wrappedkey' ?
although my dirty flash is successful, just want to know the meaning of this..and what it is for?
View attachment 27607
View attachment 27607

If it may be of interest, I am on stable xiaomi.eu and have only updated the TWRP 3.3.1-25 Unofficial by mauronofrio to the official build twrp-3.3.1-0-raphael.img from the official site and I have the same error. maybe you too had an unofficial version like me. I just flashed TWRP 3.3.1-25 Unofficial by mauronofrio and the error message is gone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.