MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friends
Today I wake up on max 3 the screen the touch works.
I disable the power saver. That makes the problem. Please team look at this.

Try enabling floating notification for Whatsapp. It is under Settings-Notifications-Floating notifications.
6e868095ff2b17c23a5df210d546df0e.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk
I have all of them enabled, but still I can't see them. Only on the notch icon. Screen pops on but notification doesn't.
Oh, I changed to Miui style and now it works..

Last edited:
Since when it is not possible to change mobile reception to gsm/wcdma auto?
Every time I do, it changes back to gsm/wcdma preferred
Mi9Tpro

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_095705.jpg
    IMG_20191215_095705.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 254
On Mi 9T Pro I am not allowed to grant the authorization to use microphone or position for many apps (for example facebook, Android Auto etc). Even if I try to do it, the permission switches automatically to denied.

On Mi 9T Pro I am not allowed to grant the authorization to use microphone or position for many apps (for example facebook, Android Auto etc). Even if I try to do it, the permission switches automatically to denied.

Workaround: Uninstall the apps and reinstall them again. The switches should work then.

Since when it is not possible to change mobile reception to gsm/wcdma auto?
Every time I do, it changes back to gsm/wcdma preferred
Mi9Tpro

You can try it with USSD Code *#*#4636#*#*. But you will have to do this again after a reboot.

You can try it with USSD Code *#*#4636#*#*. But you will have to do this again after a reboot.
On Mi9 the settings are saved and are not reset after a reboot... I guess on other models is the same? I set to WCDMA/LTE.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

On Mi9 the settings are saved and are not reset after a reboot... I guess on other models is the same? I set to WCDMA/LTE.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Well I was using USSD with Android 9 because the default settings didn't match my needs.
But after every reboot I had to do it again.
Since Android 10/Miui11 everything is fine with default. So I don't use it any longer.
My advice was meant as a workaround until his problem is fixed. :)
My device is Mi 8 / dipper.

Leave it on, sometimes it takes a while to change,you need to get new notifications,the ones that are there already won't change, maybe try a reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
I tried with miui and android style... But only get gray icons.
O did the reboot to
9a6bba8009afc5a25452663e26625930.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Greetings some friends have given you the closing of the camera stock application in the Weekly ROM 9.12.12, for the xiaomi redmi note 8

Status
Not open for further replies.