MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, correct me if I am wrong.. You are saying that some people don't have time to read this post. But the others do?? I can only speak for myself. You know, I have work, wife and small child. And a lot of other obligations throughout the day. Do you think that I like to read the same question asked by the same person over and over again? By your opinion I should just skip it? I came here to learn something. Maybe, if I can help someone. Not to read some spoiled person complaining over and over again about something..

It's not just that. Such a forum makes sense if the users learn and are educated to abide by the rules. Because that makes life easier for everyone. Feeding users with a spoon educates them to ask the same questions over and over again. That's the actual problem. The more unnecessary, incomplete or stupid questions that are answered, the more questions are asked. It is a death spiral. Some believe to help and at the same time harm (the community) more than they benefit ... Sigh...
BTW: In my eyes, it is a bottomless cheek to take advantage of this forum and the software offered and then to say that you have no time to deal with the questions, to search, etc. What about the time of the people who the Develop software, run the forum, etc.? To all those guys: If you are too lazy, too ignorant or too self-loving to stick to the rules of the game, you should buy an iPhone and disappear.

So, correct me if I am wrong.. You are saying that some people don't have time to read this post. But the others do?? I can only speak for myself. You know, I have work, wife and small child. And a lot of other obligations throughout the day. Do you think that I like to read the same question asked by the same person over and over again? By your opinion I should just skip it? I came here to learn something. Maybe, if I can help someone. Not to read some spoiled person complaining over and over again about something..
Yes some people make you tired , an example the g.,ca.m on 10 it have nothing to do with the rom. But for the slow download on store must give a help no matter if it answered again. If you don't want or you don't know skip it yes.

Yes some people make you tired , an example the g.,ca.m on 10 it have nothing to do with the rom. But for the slow download on store must give a help no matter if it answered again. If you don't want or you don't know skip it yes.
So because you "don't have the time", then I should waste my time instead? That's some twisted logic right there.

Overall good update for Mi9 although I encountered some slight problems:
- scrolling on chrome is very laggy sometimes
- sometimes when opening a Folder on the home screen the whole opening animation is laggy as hell, whereas other animation work just good
- bug with volume: it happens that the volume turns itself up and down randomly when listening to multimedia content using earphones

Other than that it runs pretty good.

EDITED: forgot to mention that battery life is way worse than in the previous release. I struggle to get 3,5h SOT with normal usage.
The volume bug has existed for a while

What happens when we don't answer is that the same person asks the same question several times, and moans that he gets no answer.
Are we supposed to tolerate spam then?
If something is important and we can we have to answer. For that is the forum to ask and answer. Of course some people ask silly things.

What's the drama again for? By the looks of it some people try to ice skate uphill by arguing if a question should be answered or not. Is that the level you are going on here? :D I bet they are releasing another great update soon and christmas is coming and everything. Lighten up!

Reactions: Yannick97121
Status
Not open for further replies.