MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mix 2s have the same PlayStore and wi-fi bug than last two miui versions... It's time to Change for other ROM.
It's time for you to apply the wide spreaded well known solution instead of complaining, the *issue* you are referring to is not Rom related, it's just a coincidence, so do like many others, update your play service, clear all data for both downloads apk and be happy again...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

All fine, dirty flashed mi9

A small visual glitch, visible only while charging

Last edited:
Reactions: khaisilk1910
Hi to all, first thank you for the update but I have this problem:
The latest two MI 9T builds bring the new official TRWP recovery but I get recovery bootloop after updating the rom.
In this official recovery is missing a command (RM Forceencrypt) which is needed in my case to let the phone boot on system normally.
So I had to flash back the old TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img which has this command on it.
My question is:
why I need to remove both "Remove DMVerity" and "Remove Forceencrypt" to boot on system regularly?
Is it possible to do this command with official recovery?
Thanks for clarify and helping.

So, my / mi8ee weird issues are gone, screen does turn on again as expected, I can use Roboto as font without crashing Swype, so far all seems good

Also many thx for bringing back the light face unlock animation!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Found AOD bug on mi 8 se.
For example when receive whatsapp message, then it should be show whatsapp notification icon in AOD.
but instead of that, the AOD will turn off when receive whatsapp message or any notification
Anyone exeprienced this issue?

Hi to all, first thank you for the update but I have this problem:
The latest two MI 9T builds bring the new official TRWP recovery but I get recovery bootloop after updating the rom.
In this official recovery is missing a command (RM Forceencrypt) which is needed in my case to let the phone boot on system normally.
So I had to flash back the old TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img which has this command on it.
My question is:
why I need to remove both "Remove DMVerity" and "Remove Forceencrypt" to boot on system regularly?
Is it possible to do this command with official recovery?
Thanks for clarify and helping.
If available, try OrangeFox Recovery, which is based on TWRP
Its works for me and better than Official TWRP on my Redmi Note 7

Sent with TapaTalk app from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

If available, try OrangeFox Recovery, which is based on TWRP
Its works for me and better than Official TWRP on my Redmi Note 7

Sent with TapaTalk app from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Thanks for your answer; TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img did the job perfectly too here but my question is why I get recovery bootloop if I don't remove "DMVerity" and "Forceencrypt".

Found AOD bug on mi 8 se.
For example when receive whatsapp message, then it should be show whatsapp notification icon in AOD.
but instead of that, the AOD will turn off when receive whatsapp message or any notification
Anyone exeprienced this issue?

Same here in Mi 8, i have another bug i cant apply any theme ever persist default when i try apply icons dont apply nothing.

Can't wait to download for mi 9t pro

its already available...raphael(k20pro)
just remember that its fork from k20pro (china varaiant)
not from the mi9tpro(global version) since i think it has no weekly updates from xiaomi...
the only downside i think is your wideline will be downgraded to L3 since china variant are L3 only..
while the global mi9tpro support L1

Dual app problem when I want to input my phone number it crash

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-20-10-35-03-038_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-20-10-35-03-038_com.miui.bugreport.png
    615.5 KB · Views: 315
Updated Xiaomi K20 Pro without any problem but there is a few bugs i found after the update.
  1. When lock screen, the screen doesn't turn off immediately. It's kinda lag because it took around 1s or 2s before the screen is off.
  2. Can't unlock the phone without pressing Lock button. Normally I could unlock it by just placing my finger on the screen and scan it. But for now, if we lock it and press on the screen within the few minutes, it's work properly but if we let the phone rest for 15mn or so, then seem like nothing happen. No fingerprint event is waiting for user input.

Updated Xiaomi K20 Pro without any problem but there is a few bugs i found after the update.
  1. When lock screen, the screen doesn't turn off immediately. It's kinda lag because it took around 1s or 2s before the screen is off.
  2. Can't unlock the phone without pressing Lock button. Normally I could unlock it by just placing my finger on the screen and scan it. But for now, if we lock it and press on the screen within the few minutes, it's work properly but if we let the phone rest for 15mn or so, then seem like nothing happen. No fingerprint event is waiting for user input.
You have battery saver on? Or auto enable when it's lower than 60?

Same problem and i have no battery saver active.

Status
Not open for further replies.