MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi Note 3, everything is fine thanks for this release. Even search in app drawer is not crashing anymore.
Merry Christmas, Jesus is the reason for the Season.

Last edited:
Reactions: trahzebuck
No link for mi8

IMG_20191220_071219.jpg

Updated Xiaomi K20 Pro without any problem but there is a few bugs i found after the update.
  1. When lock screen, the screen doesn't turn off immediately. It's kinda lag because it took around 1s or 2s before the screen is off.
  2. Can't unlock the phone without pressing Lock button. Normally I could unlock it by just placing my finger on the screen and scan it. But for now, if we lock it and press on the screen within the few minutes, it's work properly but if we let the phone rest for 15mn or so, then seem like nothing happen. No fingerprint event is waiting for user input.
Which recovery do you have?

I cannot install Magisk 20.1. Always error message! Under TWRP no error message is displayed during installation. When Android then starts there is no root (installed) in the Magisk Manager. Another attempt to install under andriod Magisk results in a error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-20-07-30-39-963_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-20-07-30-39-963_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Thank you devs, great work as always.
As mentioned above, missing the charging icon on battery, other than that seems smooth so far.
Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Updated Xiaomi K20 Pro without any problem but there is a few bugs i found after the update.
  1. When lock screen, the screen doesn't turn off immediately. It's kinda lag because it took around 1s or 2s before the screen is off.
  2. Can't unlock the phone without pressing Lock button. Normally I could unlock it by just placing my finger on the screen and scan it. But for now, if we lock it and press on the screen within the few minutes, it's work properly but if we let the phone rest for 15mn or so, then seem like nothing happen. No fingerprint event is waiting for user input.
Same here with Mi 9,and when I flash back to 9.12.12 it caused system launcher FC,so I must stay on 9.12.18.

Reactions: Sonnyscar
My game booster home page is showing just a couple of games with large icons instead of showing all with smaller icons. It's there anyway to go back?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-19-23-25-59-665_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-19-23-25-59-665_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 295
My game booster home page is showing just a couple of games with large icons instead of showing all with smaller icons. It's there anyway to go back?
change the orientation to horizontal

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Hi to all, first thank you for the update but I have this problem:
The latest two MI 9T builds bring the new official TRWP recovery but I get recovery bootloop after updating the rom.
In this official recovery is missing a command (RM Forceencrypt) which is needed in my case to let the phone boot on system normally.
So I had to flash back the old TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img which has this command on it.
My question is:
why I need to remove both "Remove DMVerity" and "Remove Forceencrypt" to boot on system regularly?
Is it possible to do this command with official recovery?
Thanks for clarify and helping.
That' strange because nobody reported this issue last week.
I can't confirm because I am staying on 1109 TWRP because it gives the expected service for me.

its already available...raphael(k20pro)
just remember that its fork from k20pro (china varaiant)
not from the mi9tpro(global version) since i think it has no weekly updates from xiaomi...
the only downside i think is your wideline will be downgraded to L3 since china variant are L3 only..
while the global mi9tpro support L1

Hi,

I can't see the file for K20 Pro in either of the 2 places (android file host, sourceforge). Where have you downloaded it from?

THANKS to devs for all job and this update,
on redmi note 5 seems to works well, but there is a bug again, extreme or ultra battery saver option is still gone from security app and don't work (on or off from the settings don't work), please fix it...
also I'm still getting "Can't install system applications from unofficial channels" message (unknown sources option is allowed and try other tips but nothing).

Hi,

I can't see the file for K20 Pro in either of the 2 places (android file host, sourceforge). Where have you downloaded it from?

it was deleted by the devs, they are rebuilding it due to issue on AOD...(check 1st page, 2nd post)
just come back tomorrow maybe they will upload it again tomorrow...

It's time for you to apply the wide spreaded well known solution instead of complaining, the *issue* you are referring to is not Rom related, it's just a coincidence, so do like many others, update your play service, clear all data for both downloads apk and be happy again...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hello, sorry but with mi 9t pro I have the same problem( "download waiting..." for apps in playstore when connected to wifi). I cleared all data for download app and download manager app, updated paly store, updated play services, rebooted, but the well known solution doesn't work. Thanks anyway :)

Hello, sorry but with mi 9t pro I have the same problem( "download waiting..." for apps in playstore when connected to wifi). I cleared all data for download app and download manager app, updated paly store, updated play services, rebooted, but the well known solution doesn't work. Thanks anyway :)
Do you know if Netflix or prime video, black screen is fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.