MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, sorry but with mi 9t pro I have the same problem( "download waiting..." for apps in playstore when connected to wifi). I cleared all data for download app and download manager app, updated paly store, updated play services, rebooted, but the well known solution doesn't work. Thanks anyway :)
there are 2 downloads in the apps...clear both...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

AOD and charging icon are both fixed in the reuploaded version (Mi 9T), cool! :)

Last edited:
In Mi8 Lite Touch does not work with the included TWRP Version. No Response to any Key or swipe gesture.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_114036.jpg
    IMG_20191220_114036.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I'm on Redmi K20 pro and there are some bugs with mail app it keep refreshing and recreating INBOX for Gmail address and keep sending same notifications over and over again and some mail address dosn't work anymore.

There is also a bug with application supposed to be shown over the lockscreen like musixmatch and the function to switch off screen in game booster they both exit the app and bring back to home screen when unlock the phone.

I'm turning back to 9.12.5 with clean install for now.

Reactions: Poney70
Mi 8 now without problems. Everything runs very smoothly. AOD no problems. Charging icon works fine. No further problems found so far. Security patch from November.

Agreed. No more crashes in lauchner / settings while searching.
AOD, Charging - perfect. And again the "lighter" face unlock animation.
Well done guys, well done.

Reactions: Thommy
Hi.
Redmi Note 7? I just wonder when it is expected and what it will be like? Maybe android 10?

I hope this fixes sensors battery drain...

I have android system battery drain with sns_smd wakelock. I cant get more than 4/5h with moderate usage.

Although, if i go to developers settings and disable sensors (all sensors including auto rotate, auto brightness, mic, camera) this battery drain stops and i now have 4h SoT at 45% ...

I have clean flashed, uninstalled play services, and revert to play services stable (i was on beta).

Why cant i disable this significant_motion sensor or whatever service/setting is using it ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: ArdySan
Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019 ?

It does not seem to be updated!!!
d50ccfc4e99460038364e8cf82aa54c0.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

there are 2 downloads in the apps...clear both...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Cleared both without results
Also cleared play store and play services(cache only)
Deleted google account and set it again
Turned NFC, Bluetooth, etc on and off
Set mobile data to 100 Mb and than back to unlimited
Installed a different TWRP

No results :-(
The problem is only with play store downloads in wifi: the app works without problem with mobile data
Anyway thanks to devs and all trying to help

If I press power button and the screen goes off, the screen goes not directly off. Now it takes a second. A bit annoying. (Mi9)

Reactions: Krisztian
Status
Not open for further replies.